Belgium Browing BAR 300win mag-SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Belgium made Browining BAR in .300Win Mag. Comes with Tasco 4x scope. Scope goes with the gun but the scope is trash.-$SOLD
    DSC00367.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

only imperfection is shown in this picture. gun was like this when dad got it.
    DSC00375.jpg

Last edited:

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    The problem is your real proud of your stuff. Just an observation, take it for what it is.
    You would have better luck selling it on GunBroker.com

i appreciate the post. but as i said before thsese are my dads he sets the prices. but from what ive seen the going rate is $700 on these and hes selling for $600 because the stock is worn from the gun rack

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    is this an MKII or a Safari grade? is that finish wear around the mag and trigger guard? Is there rust on the bolt? How would you grade the bluing and the wood?

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    i appreciate the post. but as i said before thsese are my dads he sets the prices. but from what ive seen the going rate is $700 on these and hes selling for $600 because the stock is worn from the gun rack

I know and I understand.
    GB has people with cash and folks looking for that kind of stuff and lots of them.

TTT

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    After waiting for almost a month to get answers to simple questions I bought one from a local dealer who happened to have one come in on consignment.

Thanks for nothing. I was going to purchase the 2 Remington rifles as well but seeing as you can't afford the time to answer a few questions or offer any info I'd rather pay for a new gun from someone who actually wants to sell something.
    You know I have a life right? It has been hunting season and school is winding down this semester. I missed your question. Sorry. If you would have called me or emailed me or pm'd me I would have responded to you. I dont check this every day. I never saw your post. I saw the post after yours but somehow missed yours. If you wanted all 3 guns bad enough you should have taken the initiative to ask again. If you wouldnt have posted your prick reply yesterday i never would have known you asked a question in the first place.

Last edited:

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    i said in my own post " i never saw your post". it was my fault. i did not see what you wrote or i would have answered. the blame falls on me. but one again. what did you hope to acomplish by writing your response yesterday? you already got your gun you were looking for. you no longer have interest in my dads guns. why did you write that? to "rub in my face" that you bought another gun. or to tell everyone how bad a guy i am because i messed up and did not see your post. i am not shucking responsibility. it was my fault. what would you like me to do about it? cry and give you the BAR?

this thread is designed to sell the gun for my dad. not be a soap box for you to stand on and degrade me. back on topic please.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    No... I wouldn't want a cup of water from you if I were in Hell. Just how am I degrading you? I simply stated my opinion of the attention you give your ad, that I had gotten a similar firearm in the off chance you were to actually go back and read your own thread, and that I no longer wish to do business with you. In turn all I got was excuses and insults which I did not ask for.

You asked for those responses when you came away straight off the bench like an a-hole. You are asking for even more of these responses by continuing to act like an a-hole. I don't know either of you but of the two of you, you are acting poorly.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom