Free CHP Class for 2 college students

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtcur3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Thibodaux, LA
    I have two places in the CHP class this Saturday, 3/24. I am offering these two spots to currently enrolled college students. I will provide guns and ammo at no charge if needed. You will need to pay the $20 range fee if you are not a member of Southern Shooting Center. This class is near Thibodaux.
    e-mail me at hickmangroup@gmail.com to enroll or ask questions.
    Bill Hickman

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Hmm...I'd like to state that if someone is interested that does NOT have a CHP already, I'll be glad to hand over my spot. I do have my permit, but I got it without taking the class(military training), so if someone actually needs the class for GETTING a permit, let me know. I don't want to screw someone out of getting their permit altogether.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    For those that do not know

Mr Bill is an oustanding guy and great Instructor, he is one of the few that has taken a step forward into having MORE training under his belt that the minimum required by State and has great knowledge to share.

A+ in my book

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Hmm...I'd like to state that if someone is interested that does NOT have a CHP already, I'll be glad to hand over my spot. I do have my permit, but I got it without taking the class(military training), so if someone actually needs the class for GETTING a permit, let me know. I don't want to screw someone out of getting their permit altogether.

Still up for grabs, just PM me if you fall in this category.

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    Haha damn couldn't have done this sooner? I just took my class at Lafource not even a month ago! Could have saved me $110!

Seriously though, that's amazing you are doing that! I'm really glad to see this! Really great opportunity for someone!!

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA

Throwing the offer up once more. I will need to know somewhat soon so I can let Bill know, so if no one takes it by noon tomorrow, I'm gonna shut it down.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom