ALL SOLD - Bore Snakes, Red Dot, Holsters, AR Parts, Etc... Cleaning out gun drawer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Everything is sold and will all be shipping out tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

This is a bunch of random stuff that was sitting in my gun drawer. Need it gone as I'm trying to make room for stuff I actually use. Prefer FTF but will ship on your dime if you buy more than $30 of stuff. All prices negotiable especially if you buy multiple items. Will make a sweet deal if someone buys it all to save me time (like 50% off) :)

Updated picture below as of 4/1/12 @ 1:52PM
    Old picture - http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/ls7m21itgzhnoj6ldsft.jpg

SPF 1) .44 - .45 Caliber Bore Snake - Hardly used as I've only owned 1 .45 and sold it a few months after buying it. $10

SPF 2) .30 Caliber Bore Snake. Used once to clean a Mosin Nagant after firing non-corrosive ammo out of it. $10

SPF 3) Tasco Red Dot - Purchased from Wally World and put on an AR15 for about an hour then taken off and put in a drawer for over a year. Checked and still works fine with the battery that is in it. $25

SPF 4) Magpul Trigger Guard - Olive Drab - Came on a lower I bought from a forum member and I replaced it with a black one. Comes with some hardware that I'm 90% sure came with the black one I bought new (pretty sure I just reused the old hardware) $5

5) 6 Green Followers that came out of Brownell Magazines (Replaced them with magpul anti-tilt followers) $5

6) Standard latch for an AR15 charging handle that came with my JSE upper. I can include a pin if needed as I have a bag of them. $1

SPF 7) Buffer spring for an AR15 - Came with the lower mentioned above. No clue who makes the spring but it worked fine. $2

8) Buffer Cylinder for a Keltec Sub2k - This is supposed to help with recoil but prevents the bolt from locking back. I didn't know about the bolt part until after buying it and I never even installed it. $5

9) Hogue Handall Jr - I cut a tiny piece off of this grip for the magazine release of a PF9 $2

SPF 10) AR15 grip with screw and washer $3

SPF 11) AR15 grip without any mounting hardware $2

SPF 12) Rail and mounting hardware for Magpul RVG (Note RVG not included) - I already had a rail and this rail came with the grip and I never used it. Could probably be used for anything that mounts to such a small piece of rail. $2

SPF 13) 5 .38 Caliber Snap Caps - Allows you to dry fire a .357 or .38 revolver without worry about the firing pin $10

14) UTG Medium Riser - Gives absolute co-witness with a red dot (came with a primary arms micro dot) $5

SPF 15) Primary Arms High Rise Quick Release Mount - Came with a primary arms magnifier (note will not work with above riser as this high rise one works with the lower 1/3 cowitness riser) $15

16) AR15 "corn cob" type Carbine handguards - Came with an LMT upper - Never used $10

SPF 17) AR15 Magazine Clamp - Allows two magazines to be clamped together so you can quickly reload your AR15 $5

SPF 18) Uncle Mike's pocket holster - Not sure the exact model #. The tags are cut off. $5

19) Pro Tech Outdoors holster - Got this from my first gun show so not really sure the model. Think it's the "intimidator" on the website linked. Missing the part that straps on top of the pistol (thumb break part) $5

SPF 20) Uncle Mike's Size 0 IWB holster (RH) - This used to have a strap on top that was cut off. $5

SPF 21) Tapco Intrafuse Vertical Foregrip - Never installed or used, it was too long for my taste $10

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Sorry Tx_oil, I got quite a few PM's last night as soon as I posted this and went to bed without updating the thread. Responded to all PMs and marked SPF on the items sold pending funds.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Updated the thread again. If someone who is buying something wants to give me another $10 you can have the rest of this junk that's not SPF/Sold. Rather that than have 10 different people to work with :mamoru:

To clarify - As of right now the following is still available: 6 Green Followers, AR15 Latch, Buffer Cylinder for Sub2k, Hogue Handall Jr with cut out piece, UTG Medium Riser, AR15 handguards, Pro Tech holster

If you're one of the 4 people who are already buying something, for $10 more you can get those items as well so I can close the thread.

If you want to buy all 7 remaining items and you haven't bought anything yet you can have it all for $20

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Works for me, send me your phone # and I'll give you a call tomorrow on my way home from work.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom