SOLD: two MGM Auto-Popper steel targets with bases - $175 each

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    What can you say...MGM Targets are simply the best. AR500 steel (true 500 brinell hardness). These are auto reset with a spring hinge, US Popper size (28" high) with removable bases. Lightly used, still in great shape. $175 each in the New Iberia/Lafayette area. May be able to deliver to upcoming matches or meet you halfway, depending upon distance.

For a YouTube video of the target in action: go to the products section at mgmtargets.com and select US Auto-Popper.

Last edited:

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    How does it work with a .223/5.56 round? On the website they are using a .308 and it seems to work well. I am offshore until next week but would like to try one out with .223 rounds. If they work well I would purchase one of them.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Works fine with .223/.308, non-steel core or non-penetrator of course. Steel core will dish the surface of any steel.

Used at or beyond 100 yards, impact damage is minimal with .223 in my experience. If, after a long while, you manage to pock up the surface, you can unbolt and reverse to have a fresh face. No steel targets last forever but the metal in MGM's targets are as good as you will get.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom