SOLD 2 Ber 92s + Extras $1200 FIRM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Man, these are great. Nice price, too. Wish you could split em.

Good luck with the sale!

Is the center photo a mirror image?

Last edited:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Nice pistols. I just got into 92's after going through many pistols. These just seem to fit my hand and I just naturally shoot them alot better than just about any other pistol out there.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    JC I'm not sure which photo your asking about, but non of the photos are trick photogoraphy. I used a crappy cell phone for all of them. The 2 middle shots, one is the whole armorer's kit and the other is of the armorer's kit parts list. The holsters are 2 seperate holsters, one of the back and one of the front. As for the pic with both guns, you can see the sublte differences between the 2. Look at the safeties and the grip screws.

I don't need to sell these, which is why Im kinda being hard ass about not seperating. I just will never shoot these more than, "hey wanna see some cool ****?" I am going to see how it goes as a kit and maybe rethink things later if no luck. I wouldn't know what to do with the armorer's kit though. Not to mention the mags wouldn't seperate equally.

The guns look great- it's clear that you put a lot of time, thought & money into them.

I was talking about the photo of the single pistol... it looks like the slide catch and disassembly lever are on the right side where the trigger bar usually goes. I just didn't know if it's some ambidextrous configuration that I've never seen before.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom