**SOLD** WTS/WTT Kimber Custom II + Accessories **FTF** **SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    ****SOLD****

New lowered price... 600 cash takes everything in the pics...

Kimbersell002.jpg

Kimber Custom II and Mags.
    Kimbersell003.jpg

Grips and parts
    Kimbersell005.jpg

Galco Royal Guard II Horsehide IWB (RH)
    Kimbersell007.jpg

Slight speckles on the slide from some corrosion. Stopped it before it pitted though.
    Kimbersell008.jpg

Close-up of the mags.

The Kimber has a less than perfect finish as you can see. It has some speckles on the left side of the slide near the front cocking serrations from moisture in a holster and shows a tiny bit of holster wear around the muzzle. Has been a great gun but I am trying to get into competition shooting and need a gun with a higher capacity and cheaper ammunition.

The Kimber already has a Wilson Combat Stainless Mainspring Housing, Wilson Combat Stainless Tactical Thumb Safety, Wilson Combat Stainless Mag Release, Meprolight Night Sights (Green Tritium) and a Kimber Stainless Slide Stop.

If you go for the whole setup, it also comes with the
    -Factory case
    -Kimber factory bushing wrench
    -Four Wilson Combat mags, two seven rounders with extended base pads, two eight rounders with low profile steel pads
    -Two Springfield factory mags with split followers
    -Galco Royal Guard II Horsehide IWB.
    -Ed Brown GI guide rod
    -Hammer pin, sear pin and MSH retainer pin.
    -Extra full set of Wilson Combat stainless grip bushings and hex head screws.
    -Stainless Kimber Factory memory bump grip safety (Yet to be fitted)
    -Factory thumb safety, slide stop and mag release
    -three sets of grips (The above pictured checkered wood grips and the factory rubber grips and some Pachmayr Signature rubber wraparounds

$600.00 takes the Kimber, the extra parts, Galco Royal Guard II holster and all six mags.

My email is Ske1etor007@gmail.com just for information sake... :D

Last edited:

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Updated OP with pics I just took.

Make some reasonable trades... I will look at all trades seriously (If you keep it realistic)

XD's (Service and Tactical models) wanted...

Last edited:

firesafety3

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    I know what it's like to have the "envies" for a new gun!

If you're shooting USPSA, you should consider shooting what you have in the "Single Stack" Division. Your setup is great for that.

So much so, that you may pop over to the USPSA website and maybe offer your Kimber package for an XD setup (with holster, belt, mag holders, etc.) if you want to shoot Production, or even trade it for a Para 16-40 Limited package to shoot the "Limited" Division.

Since you are looking to shoot competition, make sure you understand the requirements and restrictions before you grab that next gun. Minor modifications (even the holster) will result in you not being able to shoot against comparable handguns.

I'm glad to hear that you're thinking about getting into competition shooting, whether IDPA or USPSA. It's a lot of fun! I shot USPSA for a few years (Limited) and set my son up with his own handgun package (XD40 for Production) and we had a great time.

Feel free to pm me for any questions or info.

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I know what it's like to have the "envies" for a new gun!

If you're shooting USPSA, you should consider shooting what you have in the "Single Stack" Division. Your setup is great for that.

So much so, that you may pop over to the USPSA website and maybe offer your Kimber package for an XD setup (with holster, belt, mag holders, etc.) if you want to shoot Production, or even trade it for a Para 16-40 Limited package to shoot the "Limited" Division.

Since you are looking to shoot competition, make sure you understand the requirements and restrictions before you grab that next gun. Minor modifications (even the holster) will result in you not being able to shoot against comparable handguns.

I'm glad to hear that you're thinking about getting into competition shooting, whether IDPA or USPSA. It's a lot of fun! I shot USPSA for a few years (Limited) and set my son up with his own handgun package (XD40 for Production) and we had a great time.

Feel free to pm me for any questions or info.

I *would stick with the Kimber and shoot .45 in the single stacks but I can't afford it. With ammo prices up near 20 a box for the cheapest practice ammo... you know. I don't have the space to set up a reloading bench yet. That is why I am looking at the 9mm XD's (I already carry an XD every day and would like to consolidate my practice/competition/carry and HD firearm.

Our range has been hosting GSSF comp's for a while. Recently they ran an "open" style comp where all firearm were legal and we ran the GSSF course of fire. The turnout was great once everyone was invited (Not just glock shooters). The owner told me that they plan to run some steel plate matches, some pin matches and stuff of that sort.

firesafety3

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    You're really going to enjoy it when you start shooting stages with paper, steel poppers, and moving/reactive targets.

And you'll always get nervous when you hear "Load and make ready....Shooter readyyyyy.....BEEP!"

Good luck in your sale and have fun "runnin' and gunnin'"!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom