**SOLD** Galco U.D.C. ULTRA DEEP COVER HOLSTER (G26/27)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    This is a Like New holster. It is tuckable. I only ever put a gun in it to wear it in, it has never been worn. $45 +3% for paypal (retail is $76.95) or will trade for .223 ammo.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=300&GunID=51

If concealability is paramount in your search for a new holster, the U.D.C. is a perfect choice. For the utmost in concealability, our U.D.C. (Ultra Deep Cover™) holster features Galco's patented Generation III tuckable J-Hook.

Galco first used the J-Hook design in the late 70's, but we always strive for improvement. Now, our Third Generation J-Hook continues to provide the ultimate in concealment. The Generation III J-Hook’s streamlined design hooks over your pants and behind your belt, hooking upward and only showing a small piece at the bottom. A tucked-in shirt will completely conceal your firearm.

The U.D.C. is made with the rough leather side out, providing excellent stability. The smooth leather interior offers a faster, easier draw, and the sewn-in leather sight rails protect both holster and the firearm’s sights. The reinforced holster mouth allows easy one-handed return to the holster.

Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers, the U.D.C. is available in right or left hand designs in natural finish, and fits 1 1/4" belts.

UDC.jpg

USAUDC_Inset2.jpg

USAUDC_Inset3.jpg

USA_side-.jpg

Last edited:

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    that's an awesome holster! I have the Galco U.S.A. (which is actually the one in the last picture posted) that is the same design but doesn't have the reinforced top lip to keep the holster from collapsing after drawing the gun; if I didn't have it I would buy this one in a heartbeat

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    i just flew out to do a job in TN, i will be back tomorrow night and can ship thursday morning. knowing UPS you might receive it friday. i will pm you my paypal info later.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom