TRADED GONE Springfield Range Officer Competition Ready TRADES ADDED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moonshoxx

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Item for trade is a competition ready Springfield 1911 Range Officer. Includes Uncle Mikes Holster and two double mag holders. 3 eight round Chip Mccormick power mags and 2 Wilson Combat 8 rounders. Gun has an S and A magwell and fiber optic front sight. Has a wilson combat extended mag release and wilson combat short match trigger. Include all original parts. The Beaver Tail grip safety has been disabled for competition (meaning gun will fire without it being depressed). Looking to partially trade for a Springfield XDM or a Glock 35 in .40 so i can build a limited gun. Baton Rouge. Comes with four boxes of ammo. It is .45 caliber. $900 cash price for everything. All you need is belt to compete. Price is now $900 and that is like highway robbery. I would also do partial trade on a 9mm back up production gun. Like XDM 9mm or Glock 34/17 or m&P 9mm

Attachments

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      225.5 KB · Views: 248
    Last edited:

moonshoxx

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    folks have asked for a cash price. Thus, i will have to say $975 for the everything which includes four boxes of ammo, holster, 5 mags, 2 double mag pouches, and what listed above.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    folks have asked for a cash price. Thus, i will have to say $975 for the everything which includes four boxes of ammo, holster, 5 mags, 2 double mag pouches, and what listed above.
    Cash price is best way to go man, the last 4 guns i had, i ended up selling them to buy what i wanted. I would just have trades on the side.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom