SOLD Custom Chinese QB98 Competition Air Rifle SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I met a gentleman at the gym I go to and at some point the conversation swerved into the subject of firearms. He told me that for many years he was involved in airgun competition, but had gotten out of it as his eyesight had been getting poor. He offered to sell me his competition gun, I declined but offered to put it up on the board to see if someone may be interested in buying it. I do not know much about air guns but from our conversations here is what I can tell you. It was built off a Chinese QB98 .177 cal. back in the late 90's. It was custom built by a person who officiated matches at the time. He has well over a thousand dollars into it. There is not much left of the original gun as the stock, trigger and bulk air system are all match grade. he also said that it was "very very" accurate and had been peaked and tweaked by the man who built it for him.
    It comes with a Bushnell 4-16x40mm scope mounted, fill tank, and hard case. He has not shot it in years and said that it may need some new "O" rings. He knows that the market is down for this type of gun but is looking for $450.00. I do not think that he has a sentimental attachment to it and he did tell me that his wife would like to see it gone, so he may be willing to work with someone on this.

QB78_Air_rifle_001.jpg air_rifle_01.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom