Sold delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Triggerhppy83

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Slidell
    I am helping a buddy sell his GLOCK 21 in .45acp. I have the gun in my safe now and have inpsected it and if you didn't know it was use you would swear it just came out the factory. Looks brand new. He has only shot about 4 boxes of bullets through it so maybe 200rds. The rest of the time is spent in the factory case in his bedroom. Still has all the original box, papers, and magazine with it. I am not very good with Glocks there just not my thing so I am not sure on the Generation, It's about 3yrs old so I would guess Gen 2???
    Asking $575 OBOView attachment 25577View attachment 25578View attachment 25579View attachment 25580
    any questions please feel free to text, call or message
    My number is 985-788-7810 (Jeric)
    his number is 985-788-6905 (Rickey)

this will be the second gun I have sold for him on here, I'm gonna have to make him stop being lazy and get his own damn account soon.

Last edited:
    G

gunguy11

Just my personal opinion.
    It's way overpriced. I'm interested but not at that price.
    If you don't agree with the price try a Pm....
    Below is an excerpt from the rules.

FOR ADDING A POST:
    1) ONLY legitimate questions, directly related to the sale are authorized.
    2) DO NOT participate in or start controversial conversations ANYWHERE in the Classifieds Section of the forums. If you do not agree with the sellers AD, in ANY way, simply ignore it. If you have a legitimate concern that the AD might be unlawful, REPORT IT. If the Seller has incorrectly posted the AD, REPORT IT. If you want to help the seller correct his AD use the Personal Message System
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.

Triggerhppy83

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Slidell
    Thanks GunGuy, as i said I am posting for a friend. If anyone feels liking makin an offer he is open to hear them. The biggest thing to remember is this is practically a new gun. I actually told him to start ararounmid fives or so just based on what ive seen them going for online plus shipping, ffl, tax and what not.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom