WTB Spike's Punisher AR Lower; Mosin-Nagant ; Romanian PSL; VEPR 7.62x54R; Saiga .308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Spike's Punisher AR Lower: I'll take the complete Lower, but I don't really need the Grip and Stock right now. I will be new to ARs so I would prefer the "parts" (Trigger, etc) installed already. However, I would be open to buying a stripped lower as well.

Mosin-Nagant: I want a russian model. I would really prefer the turned down bolt handle model or can anyone suggest where to get an aftermarket bolt handle I can install? I plan on probably putting it in an aftermarket black stock and mounting a scope on it. I don't know if the round our octagon receiver is best for those purposes???

Romanian PSL: I am thinking to put black furniture on it as well. I won't cry if you don't have the scope. I'd like to save some money so if you want to sell it to me WITHOUT furniture and scope, I'd totally be down for that and you could sell those separate. I'd sure like to find one before I went to afghanistan though (end of the month...) I will also be posting pics of trades I'll be offering soon. (Maybe tonight.)

VEPR 7.62x54R or .308:
    I may not be able to afford this one without a trade. I would prefer the black furniture from Robinson Arms. I am not really a hunter anymore. Prefer threaded barrel to add muzzlebrake later...

Saiga .308:
    I would prefer the pistol grip conversion. I am not too interested in the 16 inch barrel, I want the 21.8 or other 20 inch or longer. I don't need any other bells and whistles, I will probably change the furniture, etc later anyway... I'd prefer threaded barrel to add muzzle brake later...

IF YOU HAVE EXTENDED MAGS FOR THESE RIFLES I WOULD BE INTERESTED.

If you aren't comfortable uploading pics to this site, PM me to let me know you are emailing and you can email them or PM me and I can give you my number to text them. (Prefer emailed pics.)

I am in Leesville, but can easily travel to Alexandria, Lake Charles and for the right deal, even further...

I would much prefer a PM for contact to start off (then trade emails or texts or calls) but if not posting an email is what's getting my threads moved to the bearpit: my email is turboneal777@yahoo.com I don't always check it on time, so please PM me too!

Thanks in advance,
    -Neal

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    WTT
    I also might be open to trade these:

Thompson LightWeight Deluxe Semi Auto 1927 16 inch Barrel with MuzzleBrake, 30 Round magazine, 100 rnd Drum Magazine, removable stock, and Thompson case. I have about 60 or 90 rounds through this I think, I paid 1400 for it. I love it, it's fun, but out of 15 guns, I don't have any heavy hitters (.308, 54R, etc) and I'd like to start shooting some longer distances.

Also-
    GSG-522 MP5 .22LR with removable faux suppressor, pica-tinny rail, HK type sites, 3x 22 round magazines (4 if I can find the other one) and a 110 round drum magazine. I have about 250 rounds through it. Perfect condition. I put a scope on it and was surprised just how well it could shoot. If I keep it I was going to put a collapsable stock on it. FUN gun.
    DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

I am only here about 7 more days before I go to Afghanistan so let's hurry up and make a deal!

-Neal

Last edited:

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Thought I might have had a deal in the works for a PSL but haven't heard back... C'mon guys! Going shooting Wednesday, it would be GREAT to pick up a heavy hitter tuesday!

-Neal

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Think I have a deal for a mosin. Now I REALLY want a PSL so they can share ammo. :) It would be AWESOME to get one today since I'm shooting tomorrow at a friends...

-Neal

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    I found all of these I was looking for except the 20.5 inch VEPR .308. I want the "integrated sights". Will take slant back or flat back stock.

I'd also like another RPK (one to keep original and one to trick out...) and another mosin...
    -Neal

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom