WTS: Colt Buntline .22(SOLD), Taurus PT111 9mm.(SOLD), Walther P99(SOLD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Buntline .22 is 1975 revolver. Overall good condition, a couple tiny rust spots on the top of the barrel. I've never fired it, but would be willing to do so or allow test fire if someone wants to purchase it. Comes with one extra cylinder. Completely unsure of the value. I've seen them on gun broker(different year) for $500-$600. I'm asking $500obo, but if for some reason find out before a sale that this is some uber rare collectors piece, I'll be canceling the sale.

PB100280.jpg

PB100283.jpg

PB100284.jpg

PB100286.jpg

PB100285.jpg

PB100288.jpg

Taurus 9mm. Great condition. Wife fired it once the day we got it, and I killed a opossum with it in the chicken coop a year later, and that's all the use she's had. Comes with extra mag, case, key for locking slide, and i think the manual and all other paperwork is in the case. Retails for around $430, would like $325obo.

PB100291.jpg

PB100292.jpg

PB100295.jpg

PB100293.jpg

I also have a Walther P99 .40cal, put about 200rds through it since its purchase. Want $450, if anyone is interested I'll snap some pics.

Please PM me here with offers. Please post questions on the thread so I don't have to answer any multiple times, and if I'm way off base with any of my prices, by all means let me know. You can also email me through my forum profile, but I leave outlook running at work and only check it during the work day.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    So..... are you SURE you couldn't use a set of rims/tires for a jeep, 2 computers, an old cell phone, and a nice subwoofer??

I'm really REALLY wanting to get that .22 :cool:

DAVE

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Take them to the pawn shop if you want to be insulted. After you do, post them here again for pawn shop plus $50 prices and they will sell in about 5 minutes.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Take them to the pawn shop if you want to be insulted. After you do, post them here again for pawn shop plus $50 prices and they will sell in about 5 minutes.

I love to buy from pawn shops, but I would never sell ANYTHING to one. I saw an old man try to sell his Remington Model 11 shotty, and the pawn shop offered him $75. Talk about an insult.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom