WTS NIGHT VISION rifle scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    SOLD!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336580484.784848.jpg
    I have for sale an ATN ARIES 6900 Gen 2+ night vision setup with the IR illuminator. I've hunted one time with this and is is awesome. The only reason that I'm getting rid of it is I have to choose between 2 hobbies and night time Hog Huntin lost. I'm looking to get$1000 for it. If you google it you will find that it prices out at anywhere from $1700 to $1900 so I am firm on my price. Thanks for looking and shoot me a PM with questions.

Last edited:

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Get it frogman.Your not going to find a better deal or even close.That thing is 5x magnification.
    Most on the market today are 2x or less:(

Good guy to deal with as well.He takes care of his shizzy.Buy with confidence:)

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Would you take Paypal and ship to NOLA?

Not a real big fan of Paypal but cash could get me to drive a little ways. This thing weighs a good little bit with the Pelican Case that it's in and the accessories that are in there. So I suppose I could ship it but it would be added to the cost.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    How long have you had it? I see it comes with a 3 yr warranty, I wonder if is it transferable.

I bought this one about 8 months ago. But I bought it from a guy that bought it to hunt out of state. He sold it to me because the state that he was wanting to hunt didn't allow out of state lic. holders to hunt at night. So to answer your question I'm not sure how old it is, but it hasn't seen much use because it has very little wear.

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    There are some that I watched when I got it.

Go for it.... You know you want it! LOL.

I do want it and the wife gave me the go ahead but I also want a .300 BLK. You said that you used this scope on your .300 BLK. What .300 do you have? Did you just buy the upper or the entire gun? What length barrel? Is it everything you thought it would be? I want one for deer hunting but maybe that is too big of a load. Don't want to demolish the meat ya know.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I do want it and the wife gave me the go ahead but I also want a .300 BLK. You said that you used this scope on your .300 BLK. What .300 do you have? Did you just buy the upper or the entire gun? What length barrel? Is it everything you thought it would be? I want one for deer hunting but maybe that is too big of a load. Don't want to demolish the meat ya know.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

That .300 BLK has got to be hands down the most fun shooting upper that I have ever shot in an AR platform. As far as demolishing a deer it is moving at 2200 FPS in a 125gr bullet ( that's the fastest that I've been able to get with a 125) so its just right to take out medium size game like deer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom