Random parts for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I got tired of studying so I decided to unpack some boxes from my move and I have a pile of parts I'd like to sell or trade. Most of it is shown in the pictures but if I left something out or you want better pictures of something let me know.

AK wire side folder $40. It was on my Romy-G when I bought it but I just couldn't get used to it. Includes the two mounting screws.

ACE AK pistol grip adapter $5. Lets you mount an AR grip to an AK. Got it off of here but decided to use something else for my Draco project.

870 wood furniture set $15. Includes stock, forend, rubber buttpad, and all mounting hardware. It shows some wear but it isn't cracked or anything.

10/22 wood stock $10. Its a take off from a 10/22 I bought used and it has some dents and wear but is still solid.

Rigid RG38 knife $40. Like new, still has a sharp factory edge.

NcStar scope with rings, model #SC430B $20. Not sure where/when I got it. I forget if I had it mounted on anything but I know for sure that if it was the gun was never fired with it on. Includes box and all paperwork.

Rem 870 chokes $10 for all. Includes (2) mod chokes and (1) full choke good for steel or lead.

I also have a bunch of stuff that probably isn't worth putting a price on so its free if you can meet me somewhere super convenient for me or if you buy something else.

AK stock and handguard. Stock looks like its had its finish stripped and doesn't include a buttplate, just the wood.
    Mosin bayonet
    Bag of about (25) 7.62x39 stripper clips
    Plastic truck gun rack. Extends out and sits inside the window channel.
    Sights from a Hi Point 995. When I bought the gun one of the wings on the side of the front sight was broken so I ground both down flat.

This is just a pile of random stuff and its not taking up too much space so I probably won't ship just to make a sale. I can meet in NO, BR, or anywhere in between. I'll also be working pretty much everywhere south of NO in the next few weeks so I could also maybe make something work down there too. Cash is good but possible trades include:

Ammo - .223/5.56, 7.62x39 or 54r, 9mm, or 12 gauge
    AR parts (bolt parts, an H buffer, buffer tubes, stocks, mags)
    AK 47 mags
    10/22 factory mags
    Its a long shot, but a stock set for a Rossi single shot (wood or synthetic)

Attachments

• DSCN3010.JPG
      DSCN3010.JPG
      55.4 KB · Views: 31
    • DSCN3011.JPG
      DSCN3011.JPG
      56.3 KB · Views: 32
    • DSCN3012.JPG
      DSCN3012.JPG
      53.4 KB · Views: 28
    Last edited:

Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I'll take the AK stock and handguard, stripper clips, ACE stock adapter and the 10/22 stock. I'll PM you on a meet up.

Sounds good. You know the ACE adapter is just the pistol grip part, right? I'm keeping that folding part for the stock.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom