Dillon Tumbler & Media Separator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Folks,

We have a used but in excellent condition Dillon CV-2001 Vibraory Cleaner and CM-200 Case/Media Separator. Comes with clean media as well. Looking at $175 for the CV-2001 and $65 for the CM-200. Both are in like new condition. So, if your looking for a BIG tumbler, this is the one for you. I run about a gallon of brass through mine at a time and mine is over15 years old.

Thanks for looking,

Bryan Guillory :)
    Louisiana Gun

flamatrix99

Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Hey Folks,

We have a used but in excellent condition Dillon CV-2001 Vibraory Cleaner and CM-200 Case/Media Separator. Comes with clean media as well. Looking at $175 for the CV-2001 and $65 for the CM-200. Both are in like new condition. So, if your looking for a BIG tumbler, this is the one for you. I run about a gallon of brass through mine at a time and mine is over15 years old.

Thanks for looking,

Bryan Guillory :)
    Louisiana Gun

Bryan,

I will take the media seperator. I won't be able to make it down to the shop til monday because I am working nights through Sunday.

Doug

beauxdog

Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Allright Folks,

The seperator has left the building but we still have a like new Dillon CV-2001 vibratory tumbler for sale. This is a BIG tumbler at a small price. Give us a call @ 225-389-6077 for more information and yes I will be at the EAPS match this weekend if you want me to bring it out to look at it.

Thanks,

Bryan Guillory
    Louisiana Gun

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom