Diablo III WOW free pass (D3 all gone!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have 3 free guest passes for Diablo 3 and 1 pass for World of Warcraft. They came with the game when I bought it yesterday. PM me for the KEY. In Diablo 3 it only lets you play up to the skeleton king boss in ACT 1. WOW only lets you play to level 20.

1. Go to www.diablo3.com/guest
    2. Create a battle.net acct or log in if you already have one
    3. Enter the gust pass key provided from me
    4. Download free client to install game

I only have 3 guest passes for Diablo 3 so after I send them out via PM then they will all be gone.

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Level 21 Barbarian as of today. 14 hours of play time. Im about 2 hours into Act II. Really fun game so far. The loot is a bit dissapointing, but thats just going to ensure long term playability. I also put my first item up for sale in the auction house today.

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    To me it seems liek the Auction House is the place to get your gear. I really don't see a point in continuing to spend tens of thousands of gold to upgrade my crafters on the "gamble" that they may might make me something useful. This is particularly true for the jewler. You can find high grade gems on the auction house for very reasonable prices... and I havent even discovered the jewler yet!

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    To me it seems liek the Auction House is the place to get your gear. I really don't see a point in continuing to spend tens of thousands of gold to upgrade my crafters on the "gamble" that they may might make me something useful. This is particularly true for the jewler. You can find high grade gems on the auction house for very reasonable prices... and I havent even discovered the jewler yet!

So far. the in game economy will soon realize how stupidly easy it is to get gold, so prices will rise. the lvl 60 gear is already around 100k-150k for blues. the game Just came out, so no one has any money yet.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Does anyone know if you can share CD keys on this one? My girlfriend wants to play this with me, so I need to know if I need 1 or 2 copies of the game.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom