WTS S&W Sigma .40 w/ night sights $350

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittybombs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I'm selling my S&W Sigma .40 (SW40VE.) I bought it about 1.5 to 2 years ago and the round count is 250 max. It looks new - it mostly stayed on the night stand, and I put it in the console of my Burb sometimes. It comes in the original box w/ lock, papers and two 14 round magazines. I also have Meprolight night sights (ML-12740) for it which I opened but never mounted (bought new last October so plenty of glow left), a Kimber hex tools used to mount the front sight (says it also works for Glocks and Walthers), a box of Remington FMJ and a box of Winchester JHP. I'm not really looking for trades right now but you can let me know what you have and I'll see...especially if you have a 10/22 or P89, or a bunch of 9mm. I'd rather sell everything as a package, but I will sell the night sights and tool separately if I need to. However I do not want to sell separately without a buyer for both, as I do not want to get stuck with sights I can't use. I have more pics and can email them. FTF in Baton Rouge preferred but I might be able to go a little ways to meet.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Everything: $350
    Gun, mags, ammo: $270
    Sights and tool: $80

P1010926.jpgP1010921.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom