(SOLD) Smith and Wesson M&P 9MM For sale for one day only

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reistrot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Haughton, LA
    New in box Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm for sale. I'm headed on a vacation Saturday evening, and need some extra gas money basically. I paid $535 I think about 2 months ago, and never had time to fire it, just left it in the box. This comes with everything I got in the box from the store, 2 mags, 2 different grips, and 2 boxes of ammunition.

If sold today or tomorrow (19 May), $425 FIRM, I am not open to offers or trades. After that, I'll just keep it, just need quick cash. Call Tom at 406-210-9467, no texting. I am located in Haughton, but can meet, out of state number is because I'm military stationed here. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 2012-03-03_18-56-54_600.jpg
      2012-03-03_18-56-54_600.jpg
      221.4 KB · Views: 67
    Last edited:

reistrot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Haughton, LA
    You are a little mistaken sir, I did read the rules as some forums have 6 months before you can sell things and wanted to know that. I posted everything required in the ad including location. I had a separate window open to update the profile section (location update on my profile was the only thing missing). I had a customer walk in that I had to take care of which delayed me by the few minutes it took for you to move my post as I'm just now getting back on.

I was referred here by a few friends that I don't know their screen names, and didn't know an introductory thread was a requirement as this sale is the only reason I'm here is to sell my one handgun for quick cash. I asked around, and everyone told me to post up here. One day only is not to drum up interest, its the truth. I am leaving on a vacation, and was giving someone the opportunity to purchase at a great price. It will not be for sale after that. With there being no gun section on craigslist, is there any other venue locally to post a firearm for sale? I have no desire to get to know anyone on here, and this is the only answer I got when I asked around.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    You are a little mistaken sir, I did read the rules as some forums have 6 months before you can sell things and wanted to know that. I posted everything required in the ad including location. I had a separate window open to update the profile section (location update on my profile was the only thing missing). I had a customer walk in that I had to take care of which delayed me by the few minutes it took for you to move my post as I'm just now getting back on.

I was referred here by a few friends that I don't know their screen names, and didn't know an introductory thread was a requirement as this sale is the only reason I'm here is to sell my one handgun for quick cash. I asked around, and everyone told me to post up here. One day only is not to drum up interest, its the truth. I am leaving on a vacation, and was giving someone the opportunity to purchase at a great price. It will not be for sale after that. With there being no gun section on craigslist, is there any other venue locally to post a firearm for sale? I have no desire to get to know anyone on here, and this is the only answer I got when I asked around.
    Just got off to bad start. Welcome to forum! Nice folks here , good luck with sale as it's a nice price.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Seems like a good deal. Short notice and being way up in yankee land may decrease chance of sale but don't let the wannabe moderators bother you. They don't always roll out the welcome mat efficiently.

reistrot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Haughton, LA
    Damn, tons of replies, and like 2 minutes to type. Have some base cop cars I have to get out today amongst other things (vehicle maint)

Anyways I re-read my post, and sorry to those that were insulted by my lack of coming to this social forum to well, socialize. What I was trying to say is more that I am not a gun person, and asked some of my friends who are where to try and sell one fast. They all pointed me here, so my original intent was merely to sell my one firearm for now and buy another later meaning I wouldn't be an active member for a while anyway. By "no interest" I was trying to convey that I was just here to sell at the moment something for a good price. I'm not desperate, just extra cash would be helpful at the moment vs a weapon I haven't had time to even fire yet.

As far as the welcome mat, I'm active in several forums and know how things go, in another venue I may be the one throwing the stones, although I'm usually pretty nice. Anyways, I'm not here to insult anyone in my first post and can't really get on here much till I leave so if anyone is actually interested, my number is on the first post, and whitsend, thanks for the offer, but I don't need it that bad quite yet. I'll probably buy another one after the next paycheck if it sells.

Also, "yankee land"???? This place is as south as it gets to me (I'm from Montana). Never have I had a gun for 2 months and not fired it. I'm used to all public land and ranges. You go to the woods, shoot, go home. Only place I could find here has hours that I can never get to.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    If I was in the market for a M&P I'd be all over this.......don't care if it was your 1st post and you didn't want to chit chat with me

No kidding...if he was a bit further south this thing would already be gone....

Personally, I could care less if he's here to socialize and, honestly, what does it matter? He's offering a nice pistol at a very good price and his WTS add followed forum requirements...

Talk about extremes...An add that follows the rules and some people still aren't happy...

Good luck with your sale...

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    No kidding...if he was a bit further south this thing would already be gone....

Personally, I could care less if he's here to socialize and, honestly, what does it matter? He's offering a nice pistol at a very good price and his WTS add followed forum requirements...

Talk about extremes...An add that follows the rules and some people still aren't happy...

Good luck with your sale...

What JBE said.

reistrot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Haughton, LA
    Pardon?? I think some of you boys need to lay off the afternoon coffee.

Naw, he's good. I can be an ass at times, just ask any of the guys that work for me. Although, I am usually pretty respectiful while being an ass.

I guess I am up a little high in this state, just don't know why everybody was telling me to post up here if its not that active up in these parts. Wish I could drive a little to meet someone, but my mom flies in tonight and its gonna be a rough couple of weeks from there.

Thanks about following the requirements, but originally, I was technically in violation for 30 min or so. I had the window open updating my profile location when I got handed work orders for 2 Law enforcement sedans and told they need to be out the door today on top of the other trucks in my shop. If it doesn't sell (won't be sad for a min) I do plan on sticking around, although I tend to be less than talkative on some forums.

4sooth

enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    When we moved here in the fifties the old timers used to gripe about the people from "up north" who would come down here and cause trouble, always trying to change our way of life and religion. it was many months before we realized they all meant anyone who lived north of Baton Rouge!! They were very serious. For many of them the world ended just past Shreveport. Not too different today in some places!!

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Our tax dollars at work:

You're not far from Bodcau WMA:
    The Department manages a rifle range with targets from 25 to 200 yards, a pistol range with 25 and 50 yard targets and a shotgun station. The range is supervised by an approved range officer and is open to the public on regularly scheduled days.

34,000 acres of hunting, fishing, etc.
    http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/wma/32648

http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/wma/32648-bodcau/bodcau.pdf

You need a hunting and/or fishing license to use the facilities. But, to use the range they might let you slide. Call and speak with the range officer and tell him you're in the military and see what he says. As long as you behave they are usually cool about using the ranges, at least down South here.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Brief summary:
    Bodcau Wildlife Management Area is located in Bossier and Webster Parishes and derives its name from the major bayou that bisects it from its northernmost point at the Arkansas-Louisiana state line to its southernmost tip nearly 30 miles to the south. The area is located approximately 17 miles northeast of Bossier City. Numerous access routes to Bodcau WMA are available. The primary access to the area is by traveling north on La. Hwy. 157 from Interstate 20 at Haughton to the community of Bellevue and then following the signs. ATV activity is permitted on numerous marked trails.

reistrot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Haughton, LA
    Mom is great, thanks for asking. She's 58 and just ran a 7 mile race up in Washington placing really well in her age group (Bloomsday).

Bodcau is the one I was refering to. I think its 7-5 friday to Sunday. I showed up an hour before closing wanting to just put a magazine through and he wanted to go home early. Pretty much told me to **** off. Military quals are fine there as well. It was a good looking facility that provides targets, hopefully I can get free on a weekend soon. Its only t miles or so from me on the highway I live on.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom