FS-FT Custom Sig P6

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Picked this up from a fellow bayoushooter member last fall and the gun really never grew on me. Offering it up for sale or trade. Here is the description from the previous ad.

This little beauty started life as a German police import and “stone souped” its way to what you see here. For those that don’t know the P6 was the German police designation for the P225. You can generally tell the difference between the two by the hammer. The P6 had a skeleton hammer with a notch so the armorer could tell if the pistol had been dropped on the hammer (or so I’m told). This is a single stack 9mm with two 8rd magazines.

I had some custom work done to it by Customized Creationz out in Michigan. The feed ramp did not need the “hollow point fix” as it was made after the cutoff date where the ramp angle was fixed at the factory. It's stamped 5/90 and has a KA date code.

Here’s a list of what has been done:
    Slide and magazines were Cerakoted in "satin"
    Pachmayr grips were added
    Replaced the hollow guide rod with a solid stainless steel version
    Hard chromed and polished barrel, trigger, takedown lever, slide stop, pins and screws (anything shiny)
    Meprolight night sights (fresh in September 08)

Gun will come with two 8 round magazines and the original box. I'm asking $550 FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Would be interested in trading for S&W revolvers.
    + or - cash depending on deal

PM me or email at username@bayoushooter.com

ndgaejmap3q121wovzqj.jpg

e95j1svpvsl9ck4urj1c.jpg

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Picked this up from a fellow bayoushooter member last fall and the gun really never grew on me. Offering it up for sale or trade. Here is the description from the previous ad.

This little beauty started life as a German police import and “stone souped” its way to what you see here. For those that don’t know the P6 was the German police designation for the P225. You can generally tell the difference between the two by the hammer. The P6 had a skeleton hammer with a notch so the armorer could tell if the pistol had been dropped on the hammer (or so I’m told). This is a single stack 9mm with two 8rd magazines.

I had some custom work done to it by Customized Creationz out in Michigan. The feed ramp did not need the “hollow point fix” as it was made after the cutoff date where the ramp angle was fixed at the factory. It's stamped 5/90 and has a KA date code.

Here’s a list of what has been done:
    Slide and magazines were Cerakoted in "satin"
    Pachmayr grips were added
    Replaced the hollow guide rod with a solid stainless steel version
    Hard chromed and polished barrel, trigger, takedown lever, slide stop, pins and screws (anything shiny)
    Meprolight night sights (fresh in September 08)

Gun will come with two 8 round magazines and the original box. I'm asking $550 FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Would be interested in trading for S&W revolvers.
    + or - cash depending on deal

PM me or email at username@bayoushooter.com

ndgaejmap3q121wovzqj.jpg

e95j1svpvsl9ck4urj1c.jpg

I agree

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Will trade S&W Airweight 38 Rev. Like New. Need to check paperwork to see what I paid.

The P6 is a compact version of the P220. If your 38 is one of the newer models with the lock, thanks for the offer but I'm not very interested

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    What kind of revolver are you looking for?

I'm a bit partial to S&W as you can tell by the screen name. Nothing in particular as long as it was made pre 82 so that I can get a pinned barrel and no stupid lock.

I would rather sell for cash but I just can't turn down a classic S&W.

Jman I pmed you back

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Had a few members kick the tires but she's still available. Morning bump

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom