***SOLD*** CMMG AR .22 Conversion Kit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    This is the kit to convert any AR style platform to shoot .22. With the price of ammo as it is this is a quick, economical way to shoot cheap .22, have fun, break in a rifle, trigger and have fun all in a conversion kit that takes all of 10 seconds to install. It is in great condition and comes with 3 -25 round mags. They are in great condition as well. I have put probably around 500 rounds through it with absolutely no problems. Price is $150.00 firm.

If need be, I can send more detailed cell phone pics to anyone interested. I am located on the westbank.

st9wtw5ho7df1w0a95es.jpg

g68g85tde1j3v82p4ua.jpg

This thing can easily pay for itself in one day at the range.

Last edited:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Is it the stainless steel version?

No. Parkerized. But like I said, it's in great condition and has been cleaned immediately after each use. I have also never noticed any "hard-to-remove" fouling or carbon on this like an AR bolt after shooting. It cleans very easily.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    No. Parkerized. But like I said, it's in great condition and has been cleaned immediately after each use. I have also never noticed any "hard-to-remove" fouling or carbon on this like an AR bolt after shooting. It cleans very easily.

ETA: The mags are a little over 20 a piece new. From what I've read so far these are very good mags and that's why I went with these. Never had a single FTF with this system.

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    This is a great deal. Bulldog mags are @ $25-30 a piece. Have the stainless model, will pay for itself in one weekend. Mine runs great with cheap copper lined Wally World milk carton 550 blk packs.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom