*SOLD*Spike's stripped lower & *SOLD*Browning BL-22 Grade 1 .22 Rifle FTF in Walker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I am not looking to travel to sell these items. FTF sale in Walker, thank you.

*SOLD*I have a Spike's Tactical stripped lower that I can part with for $110, FTF in Walker. Here is a stock photo, the only difference in the receiver I have is the fire/safe pictograms. My receiver only has 2 markings, it does NOT have the third bullet pictogram.
    aefd631e-e0c4-0e00.jpg

BROWNING .22 IS **SOLD**

I recently picked this up from a friend but I have enough .22's and I prefer pumps or autos over levers. The rifle has a very light frost on the receiver, some light scratches on the wood furniture, and some paint has worn off of the barrel clamps. There is a spot on the left side of the receiver that was cleaned with a brass brush and some oil to remove the frost. The frost was removed, but the blue under the frost was removed as well. There is also some light scratches from the brush, but they can only be seen from certain angles. There is a small scratch on the top rear of the receiver near the hammer that i put on it the night i brought it home and put it in the safe. The finish on the barrel is still in excellent shape. Overall it is in good shape, just needs a little attention. The rifle shoots great and is as accurate as a .22 can be. The tube mag holds 15 rounds of .22lr, not sure how many shorts it will hold, but it shoots both. One thing I do like about this as opposed to my Rossi pump, you have the option of mounting a scope on it, whereas the pump does not allow this. I am not sure of the production date on this rifle, but I have included a pic of the serial # to help someone who knows how to determine the manf. date from the #. Looking for $300, FTF in Walker. You can PM me here or email me at gunrelations@gmail.com. I get instant notifications either way. Thanks, and Happy Memorial Day!
    aefd6771-29b1-802b.jpg

aefd6771-272c-43ad.jpg

aefd6771-279f-d735.jpg

aefd6771-27b6-565c.jpg

aefd6771-27ca-6773.jpg

aefd6771-27f1-f408.jpg

aefd6771-29be-87a3.jpg

ETA: The little white specs on the receiver in the pics are not chips in the finish, must be fuzz or dust.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    ***Update*** Spike's stripped lower added - $110. Price dropped to $275 for the Browning .22

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom