Reloading Dies (New Prices)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Big stuff all gone. Will ship on buyer's dime.

Lee 8mm 3 die set (w/ shell holder) $10

Lee 32 Long die set (w/ shell holder) $10

Lyman Shell Holder Set $10

RCBS 30-30 die set $20

Hornady 308 Winchester Die Set $20

Hornady 45 ACP/AR/WIN Die set *SOLD*

2012-05-26_11-44-26_267.jpg

2012-05-26_11-44-40_932.jpg

2012-05-26_11-44-35_968.jpg

Last edited:

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    That was about as quick of an entry and exit in reloading as I have ever seen! You started a thread about casting bullets a few days ago and now you're selling everything that has to do with reloading. Why the sudden change of heart?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    That was about as quick of an entry and exit in reloading as I have ever seen! You started a thread about casting bullets a few days ago and now you're selling everything that has to do with reloading. Why the sudden change of heart?

Not a change of heart at all. I still really want to do this, but just bought a house and my severance pay was taxed to hell and we were not anticipating that. :( I will get back into it when I'm done with school, but right now it's going to do nothing but sit in the garage and collect dust.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Not a change of heart at all. I still really want to do this, but just bought a house and my severance pay was taxed to hell and we were not anticipating that. :( I will get back into it when I'm done with school, but right now it's going to do nothing but sit in the garage and collect dust.

The only reason I would not sell it is, retail will only go up and you have already paid the money. If for some reason down the road, say 3-5yrs it could cost double what you have in it now. But if you need the money then that is a different story. Remember, it is like cash sitting in the garage. A savings account so to speak!! :dunno:

ETA: Or you could trade it all for a really nice AR or a few pistola's!!! :boink:

Or lend it to a good friend to hold for you and keep the rust off of it and make you some free rounds!!!! :bigok: Like a good friend in Lake Charles, that way you are not tempted to just pick it up and use it yourself and start spending money again!! :x:

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the great idea Boose. I talked it over with Josh and he's lending me the set up for the next 10 years as long as I make him 50 rounds of 9mm a year. Always makes me feel great when I can give back to those in need.

jmeng

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was in the same position a year or two ago and was going to do the same thing. A few friends talked me into keep the press and major equipment and I sold all the components and dies that I knew I wouldn't use anytime soon. I made a few hundred bucks and now that I want to start loading again I still have most of the stuff I need.

Oh, I know you don't want to part it out but reloading stuff for popular calibers sells really quick on here.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I was in the same position a year or two ago and was going to do the same thing. A few friends talked me into keep the press and major equipment and I sold all the components and dies that I knew I wouldn't use anytime soon. I made a few hundred bucks and now that I want to start loading again I still have most of the stuff I need.

Oh, I know you don't want to part it out but reloading stuff for popular calibers sells really quick on here.

Yeah. I know. The problem is I don't need just a few hundred. Need as much as I can at the moment, otherwise I would do just what you're suggesting; the dillon just looks sexy on the work bench.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Ohhh... Just got an offer of $500 for everything. Rofl. Not only that, but the guy isn't even local and I'd have to ship it all to him as well. You should all email gunmana2@yahoo.com to tell him what an awesome offer that was. Apparently (if it's not a scam) it's a pawn shop or something. And "we don't pay over $275 for the 550."

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Ohhh... Just got an offer of $500 for everything. Rofl. Not only that, but the guy isn't even local and I'd have to ship it all to him as well. You should all email gunmana2@yahoo.com to tell him what an awesome offer that was. Apparently (if it's not a scam) it's a pawn shop or something. And "we don't pay over $275 for the 550."

Do you have to mail it to Nigeria?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom