Trade pending Saiga 12 Ga converted Izzy with 4 mags + 20 rnd drum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Had alot of great offers. but no exact hits. I decided to add a cash price of 800. This gets the gun, mags, drum, and a bit of ammo.

also has hogue rubber pistol grip. Got roughly 200 rounds through it. The drum only cycles 2 3/4 inch shells the mags only work with 3 inch shells. the gas block allows you to change settings so you can shoot everything from bird shot to slugs(high and low brass and everything between [slick barrel no choke tubes]. I find it to be very accurate with 00 2 3/4 slugs Not particularly interested in selling. it's a hell of a weapon, i just don't see myself shooting it very often. In trade i'm interested in an ar15 in either 300 aac black out or 7.62x39. I'd prefer the latter in pistol form if possible. if they make a black out upper in pistol. I must have it. other things I would be interested in trading are more aks, and HK pistol, FN SLP 12 Ga. Benelli M2 12 Ga, Older bolt action rifles. mausers, a couple nagants(decent ones) , a set of mid range AKs. a pair of glock 32s. also open to suggestions.
    KeGwD.jpg
    i'll also throw in a significant amount of ammo.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    also open to suggestions.

Ok, you asked for it...

1st. How about a clear pic of "just" the gun and stuff you are selling. Or go all the way with more than 1 good pic!

2nd. List mag mfgs and capacities.

3rd. Listing the mfg of parts and who did the conversion on the gun will help with your sale.

You are welcome!

PS, you need another coaster, that plastic go cup will leave a ring on your furniture.

And tell your wife to make the bed.... HAHAHA

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Ok, you asked for it...

1st. How about a clear pic of "just" the gun and stuff you are selling. Or go all the way with more than 1 good pic!

2nd. List mag mfgs and capacities.

3rd. Listing the mfg of parts and who did the conversion on the gun will help with your sale.

You are welcome!

PS, you need another coaster, that plastic go cup will leave a ring on your furniture.

And tell your wife to make the bed.... HAHAHA

WQf0Q.jpg

3 10 rnd sgm tactical
    1manufacturer 5 rnd
    1 20 round MD arms drum (mistake in the title of 25 round drum)i'll fix it

it's got a tapco trigger group and the previous owner did the conversion himself (did a fantastic job on this, and did a pretty excellent job on the .308 saiga I got from him as well.)

Hogue rubber pistol grip, 19" threaded slick barrel. I think the furniture is standard.

PS I don't have a wife anymore, I have guns I only make the bed when I bring new women around and **** coasters. lol.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Looks like you have 12 round mags not ten. Bolt on trigger guard and before someone asks you looks like you will have 7 922r parts with the US mags in. Not sure if you have a tapco G2 hammer or not. if not then it is 6 US parts with US mag.

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    11 parts make it legal i believe and yes it is a tapco hammer and trigger set. i stand corrected the sgm mags hold 12. - edit 10 for shotguns you are correct.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom