SOLD! YUGO SKS w/lots of extras $325 obo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lawarren0351

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    Lafayette
    SOLD!WTS/WTT YUGO SKS w/lots of extras. I have a Yugo SKS in an ATI collapsible folding stock. It is a few years old, but got it with cosmoline still on it and I have only fired around 200 rds through it. It has an arpeture rearsight, tapco 20rd mag, original magazine and stock, SOG foregrip. Also comes with 200rds of Wolf hollow point ammunition w/ stripper clips.

Asking $325 obo. Will consider trades for CQB optics such as Aimpoint, Trijicon, Eotech. Also looking for RTF2 Glocks, 1911s (no Taurus or Llama cheapos), other offers welcome. PM or email at lawarren0351@gmail.com

Last edited:

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    For anyone not familiar with this setup, the SG bullpup stock is very popular right now. I think the wait time is somewhere close to 1 year.

Are you willing to sell the bullpup stock alone? If so pm me a price.

lawarren0351

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    Lafayette
    SPF! No deals have been made yet. I am in the process of answering a few offers at this time. It was installed previously. The SG works stock has all of its original parts. I had to grind on the front of the stock to make it fit properly (The part was designed to be modified to fit variances in the different SKSs). The only part that is damaged is a small clip that connects the trigger bar the the old trigger assembly.

I can do $150 for the stock. It was purchased new for $250. If you need it shipped it will be an additional $15.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    luke, edit your thread title to the current price. A potential buyer will probably prefer to see $350 instead of $475! GLWS man!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom