Dpms lr-308 24", **sold**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Sold rifle... putting the scope on another rifle and will probably put some other optic up for sale in a separate thread. Thanks for all the interest!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LR-308 with 24" stainless bull barrel, Burris Fullfield II 6.5-20x50 on Leupold rings, Harris bipod, DPMS "panther" grip, 2 stock magazines and one aftermarket 20-round mag, plano hardshell case. Also have some ammo but not sure how much, I will dig it up and make a deal on it with the buyer if they're interested. It's a really accurate rifle considering it has the stock trigger on it. Since I don't reload, .308 gets a bit expensive to shoot and I find I honestly spend more time on the range with my .22's...

It's in great condition, ask anyone who's ever bought anything from me how I keep my guns. I have put maybe 50 rounds through it and the original owner put 12 rounds through it, so it's barely used at all. I might consider splitting it up or partial trades, just PM me! Worst I can say is no. FTF preferred.

I'll try to take better pics of it but here's one that will do for now.

2eft4bo.jpg

Last edited:

BudzLeon

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Monroe, LA
    I recognize that 700 varmint in the background - I hope she is serving you well. Good luck with this sell it's a sweet looking setup

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Budz - yes man that Rem 700 is just beastly! Sub-MOA (1/2 MOA with good ammo...) all day long - Thanks again for that! :D

I've gotten several trade offers, first of all thanks for all the interest! Mainly what I'm looking for is cash; money and the need of it is my motivation for this sale. So in keeping with the "sell a gun/ buy a gun" philosophy, I'd hate to just sell it and have the money go to bills. SO, I'd definitely consider a partial trade on something less valuable, + cash, so the bill collectors AND me will both be happier...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom