***All Sold*** WTS: 4" S&W 19-6 blued $500, M&P9FS, Benelli Nova 12ga

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Selling a few guns I never use to raise cash for a new rifle. All prices are OBO FTF in the Houma/Thibodaux or Baton Rouge area. I will drive to NOLA or Lafayette for a good deal (in other words, if you offer my asking price), and I will take off $50 if the same buyer is purchasing 2 or more. No lowballs please, as they will be ignored. Not really looking for any trades, except maybe some 9mm or .223/.556 ammo, but I really need to raise some cash.

Sorry for the crappy pics. My iPhone is the best camera I have. If anyone has specific questions, please ask. I've had a few offers on the 19, but nothing close enough to my price to really consider. Keep them coming.

***SPF*** First up is a full-size M&P 9. It has the Apex DCAEK kit + USB installed. It also has Bowie Tactical sights w/ a Trijicon front sight and serrated black rear sights. It's seen a couple thousand rounds and has functioned flawlessly. It comes with two 17-round mags and the box/accessories, etc. I'm asking $500 485 $450 FIRM for this SPF.

m&p 1.JPG

m&p 2.JPG

***SPF*** Next up is a Benelli Nova 12ga with a 28" barrel. It's chambered for up to 3.5" shells, and is camouflaged. I'm not sure which factory camouflage it is, but it says "cam89" on the gun. I bought it a couple years ago and never shot it. The guy who had it before said it had maybe 50 rounds through it. It's in excellent shape. Comes with sling attached and improved, modified, and full chokes as well as choke tool. I'm asking $400 380 OBO for this SPF.

benelli nova 1.jpg

Finally is a blued 4" S&W model 19-6 .357 magnum. It has Pachmayr Gripper grips. I bought it a few months back because I had an itch for a 4" combat revolver, but then I realized I never shoot revolvers... so this one has to go too. It really is a beautiful gun; I just have no use for it, and it's begging to be appreciated instead of sitting in the back of my safe. Comes with original box and whatnot. I'm asking $530 $500 OBO for this. SOLD

19-6 1.jpg

19-6 2.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom