All sold and gone.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    The Saiga .308 is converted and compliant. Added is an ATI folding/telescoping stock, rubber hogue pistol grip, retainer plate, BHO 16" bbl. It was converted by a friend in Baton Rouge and is an absolute blast to go out and shoot. I have 3 25 round SGM magazines 1 20 round and 1 5 round. I've got about 500 rounds of .308 as well not included in the price of the rifle but i'd like to reserve the sale of said ammunition to an interested buyer. I'd like to get $600 $450 for the rifle alone $750 $600 with the ammo. And no there is no trigger guard. The floor plate is equipped to except one I just never got around to adding one. also the round count is somewhere around 200. The price is firm on the saiga. I've already reduced it once (drastically) so stop asking me if i'll sell it for less please. I won't even entertain the pm's anymore so if you're not interested in it for the price i've set this deal is not for you.

vmbVM.jpg

ld5Sx.jpg

-=-=-sold-=-=-Second up is my recently purchased "Classic Russian" AK 47 from RJF
    I opted for the black poly furniture instead of the wood. Right now it's got this toxic green rubber hogue pistol grip on it but I still have the original black poly grip it came with. I've got 1 30 round steel magazine and 3 30 round tapco poly magazines. $900 $650 would get it round count is about 90 and it comes with a hard case.

I'm not looking for any trades right now. Thank you.

0pVgs.jpg

Last edited:

03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sure whoever buys the rifle could easily sell or trade the poly for some nice wood. On the other hand.. why aren't these awesome deals ever around when I'm in the market for a rifle?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom