Holsters for sale- M&P

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I'm doing a holster drawer clear-out. All prices are FTF. I'm located in Thibodaux, and work in Houma and Baton Rouge. I will ship them for an additional $5 or actual cost, whichever is cheaper (I've never mailed something like this, so I don't even know). All are right-hand, and for 1.5" belt when applicable. PM with offers.

They are as follows (sold items below pics):

2- Galco Summer Comfort for M&P 9/40 c. Worn a few times, no wear at all. $40 OBO may be sold

3- Raven Concealment ACR for M&P 9/40 c. Never worn. $60 OBO

Click photo to enlarge
    holsters.jpg

holsters ralston.jpg

1- Comp-tac Two O'Clock for Glock 19 for M&P 9/40. Worn for about 5 minutes total. $35 OBO sold to JBP55 This is still available. JBP55 did not back out, I'm just an idiot. This holster is for a 9/40 M&P, NOT a Glock 19. Don't worry, I've personally inserted my weapon into all the other holsters to verify that they are for what I said they are for. sold to Guate

4- Blackhawk Serpa for M&P 9/40 FS. Only have belt loops, not pancake attachment. Some wear. $15 OBO SPF

5- Galco Stow-N-Go for M&P 9/40 c. Worn for a month or two. $15 OBO sold to DAUC

6- CrossBreed SuperTuck for M&P 9/40 compact or full-size. This one was purchased before their "combat cut" was standard, and bought without that option. I used some shears to make it combat cut. It's not purty, but these holsters never were to start with. It's very comfortable and effective, but has some wear because it was worn for a year or so. $30 OBO sold to Sigfan

7- K&D Holsters IWB for M&P 9/40 c. I think this was custom-made. Sharkskin reinforced mouth. Some wear but very little. I think I paid about $50 for this. $35 OBO sold to DAUC

8- 5 Shot Leather (Ralston) IBS for M&P 9/40 fs, with rough cut. Very comfortable holster, I just prefer kydex lately. Some wear from being carried for a few months. These run $125 new, and he's not even taking order till next spring. $60 OBO sold to Sigfan

Attachments

• Minotaur Neutral Cant.jpg
      Minotaur Neutral Cant.jpg
      84.8 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    You got that fancy K&D holster from me, it's a nice rig. I paid over $80 new.

Sharkskin = sexual intercourse. Whoever buys it better pick up a few boxes of condoms as well.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    You got that fancy K&D holster from me, it's a nice rig. I paid over $80 new.

Sharkskin = sexual intercourse. Whoever buys it better pick up a few boxes of condoms as well.

The man speaks the truth! This is the best IWB holster I've had for a compact. I just don't carry them that way since the steroids have kicked in and I can manage a full-size.

Oh yeah, carrying this has the same effect as juicing. It is just so much manliness.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    pm sent on M&Pc holsters

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Thanks for the holsters. the sharkskin is sexy. Not sure why you and speedracer gave it up, but i'm glad you did :D

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Thanks for the holsters. the sharkskin is sexy. Not sure why you and speedracer gave it up, but i'm glad you did :D

Condoms are expensive man. And to be quite honest, my junk needed a break. Eightsomes will wear you out eventually.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom