WTB Enfield Rifled Musket and Colt 1860 Army reproductions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I am looking for a P-1858 (2 band) or P-1853 (3 band) reproduction Enfield rifled musket (Parker-Hale, Euroarms, etc) in good shape; also looking for an 1860 Colt Army revolver reproduction (Uberti or maybe Pietta). PM if you have something you would like to sell. Thanks!!

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Any luck in locating these yet? I had an Enfield a few years back. Bought it online, used but like new. Beautiful gun but I never fired it so sold it to a fellow cowboy action shooter in Texas. I have a Pietta 1860 Army. Have had it about a year and haven't fired it yet but not looking to sell. I've had one in the past that, with my 1858 Remington New Army I used for several years in the cowboy action shooting sport. Fun guns and great shooters. Currently have a Uberti 3rd Model Dragoon bought used online. Haven't fired it yet either. But I do love that big horse pistol. Have a few muzzle loading long guns i.e caplock Thompson/Center Hawken, Renegades, and a Seneca plus a Lyman flintlock GPR and a couple Pedersoli side x side scatterguns. Gotta love the soot burners.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom