WTB - FAL or L1A1 receiver or rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Last edited:

ridgerunner1488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Egan if you do buy the century receivers which i dont advise make sure they are widows peak yes they are cheaper and they may be in stock but there is a reason for that it is always a crap shoot with the Angry beavers stuff it the very least you will have to chase the threads on the barrel and the fit and finish is always a crap shoot and if you are building the kit i promised you you really need a metric receiver not one for a L1A1
    as the old saying goes buyer beware i have build 3 rifles using Angry Beaver receivers 2 went together great and the last one was the build for _ell
    just my 2cents worth

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    No disrespect Ridge but these are new production centuries they are light years better than past models, they haven't made a uni-brow rec. in 3-4 years, I would reccomend a imbel rec over any, but lets get realistic, unless he's ready to drop 450+ on one he better get what he can. I have built two Fals on these latest batches of centuries and they are just fine, Minor fitting issues, I built one in a couple hours, and I ain't Einstien or Browning.

they are in the white, also so finish would be up to him.

The following link Is what you could expect
    http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175591

Bullet

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    New Orleans - Westbank
    looking for a FAL or L1A1 receiver or full rifle. have cash, willing to pay. let me know what you have(I'm getting desperate)

I have an Imbel receiver that was imported by Entreprise IIRC that I was going to use, but I'm saving for a 4 wheeler. Does not have the Gear Logo and its never been built on, but would have to get $400.00. I would consider a partical trade if you have a new AR15 stripped receiver. Would be willing to do a face to face, but I live in New Orleans and don't really feel like driver to far. If your intrested in working something out LMK.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I have an Imbel receiver that was imported by Entreprise IIRC that I was going to use, but I'm saving for a 4 wheeler. Does not have the Gear Logo and its never been built on, but would have to get $400.00. I would consider a partical trade if you have a new AR15 stripped receiver. Would be willing to do a face to face, but I live in New Orleans and don't really feel like driver to far. If your intrested in working something out LMK.

If he's not interested........... I am
    PM me:cool:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom