*spf* Surefire M300A in LaRue offset QD mount $290

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Hey, selling this light. It's in LNIB condition (used at the square range and shined around my apartment for a couple of batteries).

The mount, is also in good shape, with the exception of one of the screws. I used blue Mylox (equivalent to 242), and I was pretty liberal with it, apparently. I was trying to remove the LaRue QD mount and install the OEM mount so as to sell this cheaper (not everyone wants the LaRue "offset" mount, preferring something else, maybe).

Anyway, the mount and the light are what you would expect for a range-queen light/mount combo. It didn't live on an SBR and there isn't a bunch of residue caked onto the optic or anything like that. The front screw on the mount, though, is about 85% buggered (maybe totally, depending on your definition, as I cannot get it free without resorting to something other than the tiny allen wrench I have, which has mostly rounded it). My clumsy efforts did not extend to the mount, though, and it OBVIOUSLY holds the darn thing solid. Functionally, a total non-issue, but as you can see by the green numbers under my name, I take pride in 100% disclosure BEFORE the sale, so that we are BOTH happy AFTER the sale.

I will send you the OEM mount/screws, as well, along with the pressure switch.

Yes, it will come with a brand new Surefire battery.

As always, payment is via USPS MO, $290, mailed to me USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation, and my price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 48 unless there is a surcharge for your area. I will ship either UPS, or USPS Priority––your choice.

Pix below, forgive my Droid HTC.
    rate3a.jpg

29p7yfn.jpg

15ojzbk.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom