4 C&R Rifles, WTT only at this time. discounted price for the lot.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Price On the whole lot 600 OBO. ammo bayos pouches etc.. 985-860-2245 for any questions, call or text mike. Still open to trades listed in next post, or whatever you may offer.

m44 250 all prices OBO
    m95 350
    carcano - 125
    arisaka - 300

got to go, found a receiver and ak kit that i must have.

First up Would be my 1953 Polish M44 Mosin Nagant Carbine with the folding bayonet ETC.. No accessories besides the obvious. If you're interested in this gun then you already know about the features. If you don't know about it, The Polish made the highest quality M44, I'm sure somebody else has a different opinion about that. But that seems to be the general consensus to me. I'm not going to try to place a value on these rifles. None of them are particularly rare or expensive, and I'm really just here to trade. So here's an image of the first rifle. If you're interested in a more specific photo of something else on the rifle PM me. And I'll get you what you want. The bore and rifle are in overall excellent condition.

http://i.imgur.com/ZEpaq.jpg <-- High Resolution Photo at this link
    ZEpaq.jpg

Second Is my Steyr-Mannlicher M1895/30 Carbine This is an Austro/Hungarian straight pull bolt action. I comes with some very interesting accessories. A very nice bayonet and sheath in excellent condition. German 8x56r Ammunition and en bloc clips with German markings of this particular era of production. The bore and rifle are in overall excellent condition.

The high rez links first
    http://i.imgur.com/ZN3gw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/aj3Q9.jpg

aj3Q9.jpg

ZN3gw.jpg

The third rifle I have less information on and is a Terni Carcano I don't have any accessories for it other than 20 ppu rounds (no en blocs (6.5x52mm) the upper hand guard has a crack in it. Other than that there is some surface rust. The gun needs a good expert cleaning which I do on some of my C&Rs but I decided not to try and tinker with this one. I felt like I shouldn't. The bore and other mechanical parts seems to be in average condition and all in working order. I've never fired it, the owner before me said he killed a pig with it. I don't know how many decades ago that was, LOL. The gun has a few random markings that I haven't taken the time to look up or make any sense of. If you're interested I'll get you some photos of these markings.
    high rez
    http://i.imgur.com/OO8L1.jpg

OO8L1.jpg

Last but certainly not least I think is the coolest one I'm willing to trade, 1897 Japanese Mauser type 6.5mm, redesigned in 1907 at the Tokyo Arsenal as a Type 38 Arisaka. This gun is In Great shape Aesthetically( LOL) There's a patina that would be expected with any gun this age, and mechanically appears to work very nicely. The bore has some moderate pitting which is one reason I never fired it. The second reason is it just seems like it may be a little too brittle to go out for more than a shot or two. I like the way it looks, it has some very interesting markings/stampings on it and from what I understand about it has been in the possesion of atleast three different armies. I don't have any accessories for this rifle and no ammunition either.

http://i.imgur.com/weXyK.jpg
    weXyK.jpg

Last edited:

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Trades I'm interested in
    I would definitely do two or three rifles for a smith and wesson m&p .357 sig large size
    Walther pk 380
    bersa thunder 380
    other Mausers
    C&R Pistols, no revolvers please.
    an SVT scope functional or replica.
    cz52
    cz82
    tokarev
    radom p64
    ortgies
    Fazakerley rifles
    M24/47 rifle yugo
    I'm open to other offers, they don't have to be C&R's I would be interested in some small caliber compact/sub compact pistols nothing as small as a .25 though!

i'm going to keep editing this post as i find stuff i'm interested in. I like the duo tone kel-tec pf-9/p-11 with the OD green although a plain colored one would suffice just fine.

Last edited:

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    I'd like to also add that I am interested in a Zombie defensive lower stripped or equipped, or other decent quality lowers stripped or equipped. (yes I know, shocker coming from one of the AK fanboys) But I have been interested in building a x39 ARF pistol.

I keep thinking of things as I go lol. I would also be interested in a Large Frame sized match grade .357SIG barrel for m&p smith and wesson also .40 cal and 9mm would be acceptable too. I would also consider trading the rifles for, so gunsmith work on my s&w m/p or engraving/monogramming.

I would also accept rifles automatic/bolt action that are in poor repair and in extreme need of maintenance.

Last edited:

Biggjohn6801

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Yeah I had to get glasses thanks to the DMV.$ 445.38 thy was my gun funds. I would still like to work out a trade if u still interested in the enfield. Just let me know I leave for new jersey tomorrow or Wednesday

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    Just made a great deal on the lot. Off to buy harbor freight now to buy some new tools I've been needing for a new hobby. Thanks for the interest Dave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom