WTS Glock 24 40 S&W

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigpolar

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    baton rouge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock said:
    The Glock 24 is a .40 S&W competition variant of the full-size Glock 22 similar in concept to the target Glock 17L model. Additionally, a compensated ported-barrel version designated the 24C was also produced. The Glock 24 was introduced in 1994 and officially dropped from the company's regular product lineup upon the release of the Glock 34 and 35.[54] However, Glock continues to make small batch runs of the Glock 24 and 24C (as well as the similarly sized Glock 17L) at irregular intervals to satisfy consumer demand built-up for factory-new units, as shown by the release into the marketplace of new production of these models during the spring of 2010 and summer of 2011

The 24 is too long for most formal competitions, but it is still popular as a carry gun for those who can use it due to its long sight radius. It is even longer than the 35, and most people who go from a 22 to a 35 say it is like buying skill.

It is a little big for me to conceal carry, and I have enough fun guns atm, or I would be interested at that price. There just are not a lot of them around, but the demand for them has slowed a lot with the intro of the 35.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom