WTS AR15 20" National Match sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Hey guys, the liquidation continues! Up for sale today is a 20" AR15 and its corresponding parts. these are the parts that went into the base rifle: RRA lower; RRA LPK; RRA A2 stock kit; DTI upper receiver and BCG; BCM F marked Front sight post; YHM 20" barrel; A2 style flash hider; RRA National Match front sight and carry handle; random rifle length handguards. I stippled the pistol grip as practice for my G23, but it turned out awesome. Sorry, I don't have a spare to throw on it.

This rifle was originally designed to go shoot service rifle competitions on a budget, but i never got around to it. So, over time I did some other things: put on a Nikon Prostaff .223 scope for deer season, added a CAA collapsable stock to get in and out of my deer stand a little easier, and a Bushnell Trophy Elite "Reflex" (red/green illumination) for those overcast or darkish days. eventually I kept it around for home defense and added an MOE handguard, MOE VFG, and a scout rail + surefire light (one of the incandascent ones) just because.

What comes with the package:
    Rifle (obviously)
    NM carry handle w front sight ($140)
    MOE handguard and VFG ($45)
    Regular heat shield handguard (Comes with Rifle)
    A2 stock kit (Comes with Rifle)
    CAA collapsable stock ($80)
    Nikon Prostaff .223 with BDC and UTG mount- ($150)
    Bushnell Elite (has cosmetic blems, but fully functional, will be very cheap though because the case is scratched) SPF

Price: $850 OBO

wmjid85kjos70pbobxur.jpg

u0l4if6b215zoeoacup.jpg

wm4q8nvs4fexrnz2f8y.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom