WTS/ WTT Sig P229 .40 **SPF** ((( SOLD )))

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jajbs920

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I have a P229 in .40 cal, night sights. 2 - 12 round mags, Hogue grips in like new condition w/ some hydra-shoks, TAPS and around 90 rounds of 180gr UMC JHP. Also comes with a Galco combat master holster. Would like to trade for a HK P7 or Glock 26. Will put up or take cash to level off the deal. FTF in or around BR. $600.00 obo The gun is awesome, but I prefer to carry a 9mm and I need a backup to my G19. If interested, you can reach me at jwsalemi@dow.com during the day tomorrow or jwsalemi@cox.net any other time. The cell is always on 225-936-3778.

Last edited:

jajbs920

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I haven't put more than 200 thru it. It doesn't look like it's been shot very much...still real tight. I'm at work, but will check on the 2 digit alpha code when I get home. BTW, what is the significance of the 2 digit alpha code?

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I haven't put more than 200 thru it. It doesn't look like it's been shot very much...still real tight. I'm at work, but will check on the 2 digit alpha code when I get home. BTW, what is the significance of the 2 digit alpha code?

The Germans date code their firearms.

jajbs920

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    It is a lil high for a factory recertified.

Wanna trade for a glock 22?
    Thanks, but I want to hold out for a 9mm. Just curious, if it wasn't a re-certified gun would it be worth more? I don't know much about Sigs quality from year to year, but I do know that this one is as nice and well built as any I've seen like it. I won't be disappointed if I don't sell or trade it.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I have a SIG P229 in 9mm and it is my go to handgun. Since you appear to like your SIG, have you considered trading your .40 for another P229 in 9mm?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom