SPF Bulgarian Makarov, ammo, misc reduced $280

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    Up for sale, one Bulgarian Makarov pistol in 9x18mm Makarov caliber along with an extra magazine, 200 rounds of Monarch FMJ ammo, a frequently oiled surplus holster, surplus magazine loader, and a manual detailing the complete detail strip procedure. This pistol has been 100% reliable through at least 1000 rounds I've put through it, and is ungodly accurate. I consistently drop plates with it at 25 and 50 yards with ease. There is holster wear on the high spots as shown in the photos below; there is also a freckling of very light pits along with an odd discoloration on the frontstrap. The bore is clean and shiny. I'm asking $280 for the package; please keep in mind this includes $40 of ammo and $30 of accessories. I'm in the Monroe area, and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet halfway for a sale. FTF sales only, not looking for any trades other than possibly an inexpensive derringer or pocket pistol as partial trade. I much prefer PMs here but can also be emailed at mn9130@bayou.com

mak1.jpg

mak2.jpg

mak3.jpg

mak4.jpg

Last edited:

Avtomat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Alexandria, LA
    If I didn't already have my trusty Makarov I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Fair price for excellent gun. I love the Makarov. It's got a bit more punch than a .380 but the ammo is cheaper than 9mm. Not to mention the amazing accuracy and reliability.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    If I didn't already have my trusty Makarov I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Fair price for excellent gun. I love the Makarov. It's got a bit more punch than a .380 but the ammo is cheaper than 9mm. Not to mention the amazing accuracy and reliability.

Thanks for the kind words. I really don't want to sell this, but some unexpected expenses have come up.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    bump for price reduction

Also, I'm willing to drive as far as Alexandria or the Ferriday/Natchez area to sell this one.

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have one from the same year. Makarov collectors consider the Bulgarian Makarov to be of the best quality. Second only to the East German one's and equal to the Russian made ones. They are extremely accurate and reliable as well as inexpensive to shoot.

Please consider this a bump for Pale Horse. I'd love to buy the Marlin but you just live too damn far away. :)

Dave

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I have one from the same year. Makarov collectors consider the Bulgarian Makarov to be of the best quality. Second only to the East German one's and equal to the Russian made ones. They are extremely accurate and reliable as well as inexpensive to shoot.

Please consider this a bump for Pale Horse. I'd love to buy the Marlin but you just live too damn far away. :)

Dave

Thanks. If you'll PM me and clear some messages so I can reply, I'd like to propose something regarding the Marlin.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom