Glock 26 holsters and mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devildoggunner

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Folks I've just switched calibers again so my Glock 26 gear has to go. The kydex gear has been used, but barely shows anything at all if anything at all being kydex. The leather pocket holster has been used and shows less than normal to normal wear on the inside since it is leather. The mags are listed as used, but I'm not sure I've ever used them. They all have been at least loaded and stored away.

Prices include shipping CONUS, .mil or .gov

Paypal +4% if not Gifted, M.O., cash or cleared personal check accepted as payment.

***SOLD***1.) Handmade tan kydex holster (not made by me ) for a Glock 26 w/up to 1.75in belt loops (maybe a G27, but I have no idea). Asking $45 shipped.

2.) Handmade tan kydex single mag carrier (not made by me ) w/up to 1.75in belt loop for Glock 9mm mags. Asking $10 shipped.
    ***SOLD***

***SOLD***3.) Tan leather Trace Tarco pocket holster for a Glock 26 (maybe a G27, but I have no idea). Asking $15 shipped.

4.) G26 factory 10 round mags

***SOLD***x2 mags come with +0 PG26

x1 mag come with +0 PG26 XL

***SOLD***x2 mags come with +2 Glock 7151

Asking $20 a piece shipped.

***will throw in x2 factory floor plates that were taken off of two of the mags to the first buyer that wants them***

(sorry about the pics, having problems uploading)
    7716752790_e14dba1ec1_m.jpg

7716753304_951335f371_m.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom