All Sold- Yugo SKS M59/66- Sold, M&P 9c stock- Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    All gone. Thanks for playing, guys.

Yugoslavian SKS M59/66. It's in really good shape. Previous owner put 200 or so rounds through it, and I honestly never shot it. I bought it, played army man, and stuck it in the safe for a year or two. The only flaw is a little nick in the wood near the buttpad of the rifle. Will come with the instruction manual, oil bottle and pouch, a double pouch, sling, and rope pull-through. $350 OBO SPF buyer backed out. Price drop to $300, firm.

YugoSKS2.jpgYugoSKS1.jpgYugoSKSaccessories.jpg

M&P 9c. This gun is stock, with no thumb safety or mag disconnect, and has a couple thousand rounds through it and has never missed a beat. It was carried for a couple months. Will come with 2 mags- one with pinky extension and one without- plus the case, backstraps, etc. $450 SPF
    Stock pic- actual gun does not have a thumb safety
    206304%20Smith.jpg

I will entertain offers of 9mm or .223 ammo toward the SKS, but I need the cash more.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I'll take trades toward it of 9mm or 223/556 ammo, bank notes, money orders, or any other readily liquid assets ;)

ETA: no holsters included, but I do have a Raven Concealment ACR that I'll let go for $50 with it.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    The wife is wanting one of those. Only trade I have to offer is a S&W 442 +cash. Let me know if that sounds appealing at some point.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    bump- buyer for SKS backed out before we met this afternoon. Price dropped to $300, pretty firm but if you can come to me I might take a little off. I will entertain offers of 9mm or .223 ammo at actual retail value (or less ;))

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom