WTS/Trade Kimber 1911 and EoTech w/4x magnifier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I have a Kimber Custom Stainless Target in 45ACP with matching Rimfire Target upper for sale / trade. The kit includes the OEM Boxes, 1x OEM 45ACP kimber mag, 2x OEM 22LR Kimber mags, 3x Wilson combat elite 8 round mags, 2x Wilson combat 10 round extended mags. The Kimber has been upgraded with a stainless steel kimber mag well, Wilson combat extended slide release and Hogue wrap around grip. All of the original kimber parts are included as well.

e6d8e2e1.jpg

Round count on 45 upper is about 100
    Round count on 22lr upper is around 300

Asking $1300 for everything – make me an offer if interested.

I am getting rid of this pistol because it just sits in the safe. I have switched to just shooting 9mm so I can just stock one pistol cartridge. I am open to cash, trades of even value or a trade + Cash. I am not looking to break the set up its an all or nothing deal but I am willing to be flexible and work out a deal if you are really interested in the 1911 set. Only thing this doesn’t have is a holster as I originally got it to shoot conventional pistol with my father who passed away before we could get started.

Below is a list of things I am interested in as trade.
    Any 9mm Glock (26,19,17,17L,34)
    Complete AR15’s of quality chambered in 5.56Nato under 18” (not just .223)
    Remington 700 in .308 (this will be a project gun mainly just need the action)
    DPMS AR in .308
    AR upper in 300 Blackout

NOTE: If you have something unusual for trade feel free to PM me pics of the firearm and ill let ya know if I am interested. The list above is more of a guideline than the only things id accept.

dad95b4f.jpg

In addition I also have an EOTECH New in box, never mounted. This is a limited edition model in coyote brown that was a special request by Optics Planet to EoTech. That’s what the “OPMOD” stands for. This is the non night vision compatible model with the new Gen 4x magnifier. The buttons are on the left side and not the rear of the EoTech so it can be manipulated while the magnifier is in place. I won this as a door prize a while ago and just don’t care for red dots. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and id rather it go to someone that can use it than just sit in the safe.

Asking price is $900 – Will accept cash, trades and trades + cash (see trade list above)

Contact me through a direct email at agelessanarchy@gmail.com or a PM through the board and we can exchange numbers from there.

AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Eotec is Sold

Kimber is Sold pending funds. Thanks everyone for pming, i apologize if i didn't get back to some of you as my box was full of offer after offer and i took the top cash offers on the kimber and eotech to fund my current few builds.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom