FREE 1 year old female siberian husky *new home pending*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    Since my wife has recently started college again and my work schedule will soon be very demanding,my family and I have decided to downsize. We are planning on selling our house and getting a smaller condo, so we need to find a new home for Luna. She is just over a year old, fixed, and weighs around 45 lbs. She is up to date on shots, and very healthy. Great with kids and other dogs, house trained, and very affectionate. The new owner will need room for her to exercise within a fenced in yard. Luna is an indoor dog, but does well outside in the winter. During warmer months she will need to be in an air-conditioned room. I will include her large kennel, and whatever the new owner needs to make her transition easier. I really hate letting her go, but its a decision we have been debating for months. Also, she is not a gaurd dog, she is a family dog, she loves people, even strangers, so if you want a gaurd dog she isn't for you. She love attention and needs it, so the new owners need to be able to give her that. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My number is 985-210-6630. She is the white one in the picture.

Attachments

• LUNA.jpg
      LUNA.jpg
      225 KB · Views: 105
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom