WTS Glock 21SF SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I've got a glock 21 SF with picatinny rail for sale. Round count is a big question mark. I know I've put a few hundred down the pipe, but I'm not the first owner so I cant speak for that. Front sight is missing the white dot. Didn't want to spend money replacing it, so the next owner can not like my choice and replace new sights.

It will come with two mags, original case, bike lock, etc. also with a serpa holster that I've removed the retention from.

Have additional mags and ammo for sale in firearms parts section

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...SF-mags-and-45-ACP-ammo&p=1095734#post1095734

All items FTF in greater new orleans area/slidell or shipping on your dime. Also, some prices are OBO, make me an offer, worst I can do is say no. Willing to trade for Glock 17/19, 223/556, lancers, a delivered gun safe, maybe a magnifier, etc. If you've got something else, drop me a line, again, worst I can do is say no.

2d0b2gg.jpg

20iux6c.jpg

34faza1.jpg

Last edited:

thesamunit

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Are you getting out of the .45 caliber all together? I have a regent arms 1911-a1 with 6 mags that I'd be willing to trade for the G21 and a few mags. I'd definitely like to buy some federal ammo and some of the defense ammo you have as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Are you getting out of the .45 caliber all together? I have a regent arms 1911-a1 with 6 mags that I'd be willing to trade for the G21 and a few mags. I'd definitely like to buy some federal ammo and some of the defense ammo you have as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I'm getting out of 45, so the 1911 wouldn't do me much good lol.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Quick update. 16 boxes of federal, 330 rounds of umc, kriss mags are all SPF. Glock, hollow points 5 boxes of federal and standard mags are still available.

Interested in a quality AR lower complete, 9mm ammo, a 3rd or 4th gen G17, G17 accessoies ex. Mags, 223/556 as trade items.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom