WTT three knives... NOLA area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    I have three blades that I'd like to trade... I'll post actual pics later tonight when I get home and attach to thread. Pics are stock pics from the net...

1. Ontario RAT Model 1 with AUS 8 plain edge that's been my EDC for a while... It's a user and has handling marks accordingly but never abused and edge has always been maintained SOLD

2. Blackhawk Silent Partner, plain edge that has been carried but again, not abused. I've never had to sharpen it because I haven't had to cut much with it... It is a flipper model

3. Smith & Wesson Black Ops (SWBLOP3CP) Black plain edge, 4034 steel. This one is my current EDC and has assisted opening and a safety. Minor wear and not abused. SOLD

4. It's a custom that I built a few years ago... It's AUS 8 Steel, Linen Micarta grips. Never got around to making a sheath for it. Basically it was a block of AUS 8 steel that I grinded the shape out, made the grips and polished them and polished the blade. Full tang and a solid recurved blade. This was the original one I made and have only made 4 others since...

I've been looking for a Buck Strider Tarani but that'd be the only particular knife I'm looking for. Open to all other trade offers along the lines of Spyderco, Benchmade... Just shoot me what you have... Willing to trade all 3 for the right blade....

PM here or email debaservelouria@gmail.com

Also looking for aftermarket grips for Ruger Security Six, IWB holster for Ruger Security Six (2.75" barrel), HKS Speedloaders, .38 or .357 ammo or anything Security Six related.

RAT 1.jpgSWBLOP3CP.jpgSilentPartner.jpg

Last edited:

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch

Decided to add this one... It's a custom that I built a few years ago... It's AUS 8 Steel, Linen Micarta grips. Never got around to making a sheath for it. Basically it was a block of AUS 8 steel that I grinded the shape out, made the grips and polished them and polished the blade. Full tang and a solid recurved blade. This was the original one I made and have only made 4 others since...

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    BTT. Also looking for a derringer... .38 or .357 would be ideal. Not particular about make, can be Cobra, Davis, etc... Also pocket pistols i.e. Phoenix, Davis, etc...

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    Also looking for aftermarket grips for Ruger Security Six, IWB holster for Ruger Security Six (2.75" barrel), HKS Speedloaders, .38 or .357 ammo or anything Security Six related.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom