SOLD: Ruger Mini-14 196 series, stainless steel and wood with GB government barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I will close this thread after posting but the item is still available until the title is marked sold. Please contact me by PM if you have any questions. Thanks

This is a Ruger Mini-14 in stainless steel with the wood stock and highly desirable government profile "GB" barrel. The barrel has a factory flash suppressor and a bayonet lug which accepts the M16 (M7) style bayonet. I am not the original owner so I do not know the history of the rifle. The condition is excellent as you can see and of course stainless steel does not show the finish wear that a blued gun will. It is a 196 series and according to the serial number it was made in the year 2000 but it is NOT marked Ranch Rifle. The left side of the receiver is marked "Restricted Law Enforcement/Gov't Use Only 91494" (the date of the Clinton era Assault Weapons Ban). Perfect for all of your prison guard fantasies.

stam14f884i6nl1jvuu.jpg

ldlbu8dpnbajwpumm4a.jpg

hfib1kphejd1mtgz1jr.jpg

bqy2ai5sf2sy928tmthz.jpg

owavcd7skkrqjskju5w8.jpg

drp6s2ws1sb30ciqa2o8.jpg

y77jytsyfs8qumjv0a87.jpg

bir9e5xtu2o4qlk4pm4.jpg

My selling price is $650 firm, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. I’m not looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom