M&P 15R in 5.45x39, 480 rds ammo, 5 mags, free float rail and forward grip

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rossdout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    For sale from my personal collection is a complete Smith and Wesson M&P 15r in 5.45x39. Carbine has professionally installed Daniels Defense omega x 12.0fsp free float rail as well as Daniel Defense foregrip (original hand guard and barrel nut included also)

I have 5 c-products magazines, with the enhanced followers from 5.45ar.com that are no longer available and greatly increase reliability. (bought from m4cabine.net user a while back)
    5.45x39 AR's are awesome for those who like high volume shooting in a cartridge similar to .223/556 for much cheaper.

Also I have 480 rounds of various 5.45 ammo with the majority being silver bear and some surplus Russian 7n6

This gun was kept meticulously clean and shows virtually no wear anywhere (mirror bore) except from rounds hitting the deflector on their way out.
    Round count on this carbine is approximately 600 and I am the original owner.

LA residents only FTF new orleans willing to drive as far as cabelas in gonzales
    priced to sell at $1050 for carbine, ammo, and the 5 mags (original box free float rail and foregrip included)
    (Eotech SOLD)
    May be willing to make a deal on both if entire package is purchased

Not really interested in any trades unless youv'e got a new 2012 browning auto 5 which I doubt anyone does. Don't need anything else atm. Just looking for the new browning and can't afford otherwise I wouldn't part with her. Just don't have enough time to shoot between fishing and hunting

IMAG0017_zps8e647f72.jpg

IMAG0010_zps284b8fa0.jpg

IMAG0006_zps4cca9212.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom