CHP class today at the Range.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Hey LSP at my class today they said something about a retired Trooper in the back of the class could that have been you?

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I figured you were from here when you were talking about the kid at the Hammond Wally World. What did you think of Gordon's class?

Yep I was from here. :)
    Did you notice they didn't know the law that the 18 yr old could OC?
    Also when he showed the picture of the sign on the door of the Circle K in Texas they hadn't heard of the 30.06 sign in Texas.

The class was LONG. Gordon likes to talk.

That's the first class I've taken from him, when I first got my permit I used my Army training and the other two renewals I had Gerry Clesi.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey LSP at my class today they said something about a retired Trooper in the back of the class could that have been you?

When I took Gordon's class I noticed he didn't understand the open carry laws then either. Other than that, I had a great time at the class and always refer people there.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Was at Baker today, saw Jack (the owner) and asked him.

That was Tim Brunet... a Glock whore from WAY back....;)

I was one of the last that shot and when I was down to my last mag I asked him if he would like to shoot my last mag.

He said no thanks he used to have a Sig but went Glock and never looked back.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have all the paperwork all ready to go. Copies of my the training certificate, my divorce paperwork, DL, DD-214, ect. Friday is my last day of work before xmas vacation so I will be at the LSP Monday morning to get finger printed and drop it all off with my fees. Hopefully not too soon after we get home from the holidays I will have something in the mail.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I have all the paperwork all ready to go. Copies of my the training certificate, my divorce paperwork, DL, DD-214, ect. Friday is my last day of work before xmas vacation so I will be at the LSP Monday morning to get finger printed and drop it all off with my fees. Hopefully not too soon after we get home from the holidays I will have something in the mail.

I went to LSP HQ and turned mine in yesterday. She told the two guys in front of me it would take them 4 to 6 weeks. She told me 4 weeks, might have been because I was a renewal. She was very nice, told me if I got it right on my last two renewals I should have it right this time.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    My daughter has a Christmas band concert on Friday morning. Depending on the length of that I may try and sneak down to the LSP before coming back to work.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I drove to LSP HQ. to turn in my packet on Monday after the Sat. class to hurry it up and I got it back in the mail today because they double stamped the date on my certificate and you can't read the day. :mad: Now I have to get another cerificate and take it back down to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom