WTS: New Armalite AR10 Complete lower with Magpul PRS stock and 2 stage trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    ITEM IS SOLD

Not sure if there is any interest in an AR10 platform rifle. I just sold a Noveske. I have too many AR10's as it is and I want to build two new ones with POF uppers and the POF uppers don't mate to the Armalite lowers. You can use G.A. Precision, Noveske or Armalite uppers with this in Calibers ranging all the way from 22-250 to 325 WSM depending on who you use. The most common upper is 308 or 7.62.

Here are the full details:

Its an Armalite AR10 lower
    Armalite lower parts kit with two stage tactical trigger installed and adjusted
    Armalite buffer tube, buffer, buffer spring with Magpul PRS stock installed

The thing is brand new. You can't find parts kits for the lowers anywhere. I have this listed a few places. If you go to gunbroker you will see the lowers with no parts in them selling for as much as 600.

I want to move this and am going to throw an offer out there if anyone is interested. I'll take 850 with the stock or 650 without it for local pickup only. If I have to ship I want 50 more. I also have two 25 round magazines that I will sell for what I paid 69.99 a piece.

I have 892 in the lower as I discussed with some people before. I would just assume sell with the stock as without.

I forgot to post I'm in Walker just out of Baton Rouge. I would like to sell this in person and meet somewhere within reasonable driving distance if your not from the same area.

I am attaching a picture below:

Last edited:

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
    3) Haggling over price is fine, you expect it if you post here. If you've never posted on the internet you might not be used to it. However, there is no need for 50 posts about how expensive an item might be.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    To the top with significantly lower price. I found a rifle I want and need to make myself a little more liquid to buy it.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Sounds good. If you prefer to take details over the phone send me a PM and I'll send you my phone number.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom