SOLD!!!! Wts: S&w M&p 15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Hey ya'll,I know I must be crazy for selling this, but I need the cash to get my wife a special Christmas present.* So here it goes.I have $1,500 + tax spent on this package.The rifle is a S & W M & P 15 that I bought from Hebert's last May/June time.I paid $1,200 for the rifle.* I have only taken it to the range one time and put 100-150 rnds thru it.* I have the origional clip + 5 extra clips that I paid $17 each for them.* Also in the deal is a internal handle scope base $13, a tatical sling $45, and 300 rnds .223 ammo from academy $7 each, and finally the factory case.All of the prices listed are what I paid for them this summer.* I am not looking out to be an Obama profitier.* I am looking to sell this since I think it will move faster than what else is in my gun safe.* I like the rifle, but I need to get the wife her special present that she has her heart set on.* If you are interested I am looking to sell the entire package for $1,300.* I know some of you might think that is not much of a discount, but the rifle has hardly been fired and there are several extras in the package. This would make a good starter kit for someone who wants an AR before the ban comes next year.Thanks for looking,electrode1998PM me if you want it.

Last edited:

gunslinger

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    North shore
    HUM WELL LET ME THINK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hummmm i don't know darn ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? man i'm in a tight spot crap welllllllll if i get this now and my wife freeks out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????????????????????? i could just sale it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????????????????????????????????? hell a week from now i could make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????&&&&&&&& in two weeks make more$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ wait IN TWO MONTHS WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL TAKE IT:rofl: PM SENT PEROID.....................................

patriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Denham Springs
    If no sell, let me know. I just bought one 2 weeks ago and my dad really likes mine, would like to get it for a gift to him. The price seems fair with the extra mags and rounds.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom