WTS: WTS VLTOR gas block SPF, barrel SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt. Obvious

not so newbie
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    West Bank/Algiers, LA
    I've got a near new, never fired, has a few aluminum scrapes on it from a MOE handguard for trade. Originally I was going to use a VLTOR flip front/gas block, but decided I'd prefer just a plain jane FSB. It's not "new" looking, but it's never been fired. It doesn't have, nor had it, any muzzle device pinned and welded and it hasn't any dimples/holes from previous FSB installs. I'd like to trade it for a near new/barely fired DD14.5" carbine gas w/ the pinned F height FSB, but would consider other manufacturers of similar quality. I'd rather trade then sell, so I'll throw in the cash difference between a stripped and complete barrel. USPS MO price is $200 shipped or FTF NOLA/Metairie area. ******SOLD*****

The VLTOR block is for sale only, it came to me used, though I put no rounds through it. This is the one w/ the QD swivel. It has been used some, one of the screws that came with it is worn, but useable, and the gas tube pin isn't pretty, but it also works just fine, nor would it be all that visible when installed into the block anyway. I'd like $115 for the block FTF, or $120 shipped.

ETA: contact by PM preferable, thank you drive thru

Pics:

sight1.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom