SOLD: Ruger 10/22 Heavy Barrel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Picked this up recently on an impulse. It has 100 rounds of CCI through it. It's an interesting factory Ruger 10/22 rifle. It has a 'full' barrel, not a 'bull' barrel. It has a very slight taper from the receiver all the way to the crown. Seemed pretty accurate and did not heat up easily. Wood stock. Comes exactly as it did from factory with no additional scratches, dents, dings, etc. It's not listed anywhere on the Ruger website but I think the dealer told me it was an exclusive they were having done up for them. Didn't have a single issue in the whole 100 rounds I fired. Simply selling as I am replacing perhaps both of my rimfires with a 10/22 Take Down. You'll get the rifle with the Ruger scope mount that came with it, a 10 round Ruger magazine, the lock and block, and all the manuals.

Located in Livingston, LA.

Contact me (Chris) at 225.276.7893

Please, no calls between 6AM and 430PM on weekdays. I can't answer the phone at work (too loud to hear anyway). However, feel free to text me via cell or PM me here. Either will get a quick response.

Looking for $320 SOLD

If you are a serious buyer and would like a better picture I will help ya out! I just only had my cell phone handy at the time.

IMAG0280.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom