SOLD: Sequential serial numbered Palmetto State Armory AR-15 pair (two rifles)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have for sale an identical pair of Palmetto State Armory AR-15 rifles with sequential serial numbers. This would be a great "his and hers" or "father and son" rifle set. I will not separate the rifles but may do so at a later date so the listing is for both. Both rifles are brand new and have only been test fired at the factory. All major parts are marked with the PSA logo (lower receiver, upper receiver, bolt carrier, buttstock and magazine).

The lower receiver uses mil-spec parts with an M4 collapsible stock on a mil-spec buffer tube. The forged upper receiver is a T-marked, flat top with M4 feed ramps. The A3 type carry handle is removable for use with an optic of your choice.

The bolt carrier is the full-auto M16 type (perfectly legal and does not make your rifle full auto) and is chrome lined for easy cleaning. The gas key is also chrome lined and staked to Grade 8 hardened fasteners. The bolt is made from mil-spec Carpenter No. 158 steel with a tool steel extractor.

The 16" straight profile barrel is chrome-lined chrome moly vanadium, chambered in 5.56x45 NATO with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension and a mid-length gas system. The barrel is complete with a .750" diameter F-marked front sight base with sling swivel, standard heat shielded hand guards and an A2 flash hider. The barrel is made in the USA by FN (Fabrique Nationale).

The magazine pictured is just to prop up the rifles but each rifle will come with a new in the wrapper Palmetto State Armory marked 30 round magazine.

l9juwp7m99mb7macv66g.jpg

xoph3bz2sgln4626d27.jpg

is793hrrea9m3biax25k.jpg

9sth55gwc12tlt1h1d.jpg

q08tw2sn2qf6inxrav43.jpg

92b8zgsvgmdvrfjlpxfu.jpg

k5tfz4bhydf7labbba1.jpg

8063beka8evl4tuuczvr.jpg

My selling price for the pair is $1,500 cash, firm, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. I’m not looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I will also consider partial trades plus cash.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom